GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mk7Gashi

1. M

Mk7 gti steering noise

Hey guys I’m having this issue with my mk7 gti with 91k on the clock. When I turn the steering wheel on either side it makes this squeaking noise. Also if I go over a bump slowly it would make the same noise. Just wanted to know if anyone shares the same problem like me or if someone knows what...
  2. M

Mk7 GTI high mileage engine fail.

I wanted to start this discussion to see if anyone has more info or can relate to the same issue that I have with my mk7 gti. I have been apr stage 2 since my car was new in the summer of 2015. I now just hit 90k on the clock and all of the sudden all 4 cylinders were misfiring. Oil was changed...
  3. M

FS: MK7 GTI/R OEM Tail Lights

Selling my tail lights from upstate NY. Willing to ship or meet up. Upgraded to the euro tail light have no need for them. All lights work like new. Has swirl marks but i will polish them out if someone is interested. The right outer light has a small chip in the corner when i was unloading the...
  4. M

NY State Mobile Detailing: Gashis Detailing[emoji92] We come to you!

We offer many services to keep your cars looking shiny and brand new! Contact for any questions or pricing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk