GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MK7Fanatic

1. M

Datalog review help

Ah gotcha i see it now thanks! I'll keep an eye out on the hpfp then if everything else looks good. Learned a good amount about datalogging in 2 days lol
  2. M

Datalog review help

Sorry correct me if i am wrong (still learning) but where do you see my fuel rail pressure go from 2900 to 2200? It looks like it was holding steady and climb to 2900 as my RPM's went up. I see the issue you had on your log with the rail psi dipping but mine was nowhere near to that extent or...
  3. M

Datalog review help

Would like to know this as well. EQT faqs also mentioned no need to HPFP on pump gas so I'd like to know an indefinite answer.
  4. M

Datalog review help

So in this case do I need a hpfp? From what I read stage 2 pump gas I don't need it unless I plan on going E which we don't have here. Am I just overthinking here, or is my car is good to enjoy as I please? 😂 I just don't want to do anything that will hurt the motor.
  5. M

Datalog review help

Ah so basically what i want to see is the HPFP NOT maxing out? From my logs it looks like the HPFP is maxing out initially (3600 RPM) and tapers off a bit towards the top end? I should mention I'm on pump gas 93 with 91 stage 2 tune. No plans on going any further than that in terms of upgraded...
  6. M

Datalog review help

Good read about fueling. So looks like stock GTI/R fueling is good to about 400 WHP and 400 WTQ and it looks like a basic stage 2 GTI with IS20 is just a bit below that for WTQ (~360WTQ) https://www.stratifiedauto.com/blog/mk7-gtir-fueling/
  7. M

Datalog review help

Thanks for the help Chris! This is more complicated than i had initially thought (reviewing datalogs) but i appreciate your time and I'll keep researching. What numbers should i be looking at for healthy optimum fueling? What are the consequences of HPFP maxing out? In other words, do i need to...
  8. M

Datalog review help

Thanks Chris, I just realized while driving today that 4th gear at around 3400 rpm+ on the freeway is within the powerband that most people would use on the IS20, is my fuel pressure a lot different from others with the same basic stage 2 setup? For learning purposes - Which values are...
  9. M

Datalog review help

Is there any major concerns I need to worry about long term?
  10. M

Datalog review help

Thanks!! Does that mean it's not getting enough fuel in 4th gear? Note, I wouldn't usually do a pull in 4th since the gears are so long but for the sake of datalog I wanted to check it in 3rd and 4th gear. 3rd gear looks ok?
  11. M

Datalog review help

Hey guys, Currently learning how to data log, could someone review 2 of my data logs briefly and let me know if everything looks good? To me, AFR looks good, no knock on any of the pulls, just not sure how to read ignition timing. Car info 18 GTI w/6speed DSG EQT Stage 2 3rd gear pull WOT...
  12. M

Quick Review: EQT DSG tune vs Cobb OEM+ vs Cobb Sport

Hey Ed, I'll get it checked out with ob11. Is this the same as throttle coding you are talking about?
  13. M

Quick Review: EQT DSG tune vs Cobb OEM+ vs Cobb Sport

Hey guys, just wanted to give a quick feedback on my current experience with all 3 TCU tunes. Keep in mind this is personal preference and varies from driving style. This review is keeping more of a focus on daily driving/intown characteristics and less backroad driving. First EQT Shift points...
  14. M

IE Turbo Inlet Pipe + CTS Inlet hose

Hey guys, Does anyone know if these 2 parts fit? I currently have IE Turbo inlet pipe and IE V2 Intake but want to switch to the stock air box and add a CTS Inlet pipe Feedback would be appreciated!
  15. M

Stage 2 install check list

Running Falken RT660 and I'm dsg