GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MK7aholic

1. M

Is my 2017 Golf 1.8TSI Direct Inject?

Thanks, when should I and where/who does carbon cleaning? How much is the typical cost or hrs to do this?
  2. M

Is my 2017 Golf 1.8TSI Direct Inject?

Is the 2017 Golf 1.8TSI Direct Injected?
  3. M

TDI 1.8T Throttle Body Cleaning?

Hey all I have a 2017 Golf with 70K on the 1.8T motor. I have not yet cleaned the throttle body. I have done this before on like 5 other cars not VW's with no issue even removing them for cleaning. I however have heard stories of throttle position sensors getting messed up and other such issues...
  4. M

Service/shop manual

Hey guys I am looking to do some work on my car and wondering what the most comprehensive service manual is to get. Looks like I have to stop a coolant leak that's in my oil filter housing bracket. I need to figure out what to remove just to get at this and the service manual I found is not very...
  5. M

Oil Filter Housing Bracket Assembly Leak

I should provide my car info. Its a 2017 Golf 1.8 TDI.
  6. M

Oil Filter Housing Bracket Assembly Leak

Hi All, has anyone replaced their oil filter housing assembly? If so did you have to open the AC system and remove a lot of stuff? What is the level of difficulty in getting at this thing? Thanks!
  7. M

Mann Oil Filter Application Q

Just received my Mann HU6013z for my 2017 Golf TSI 1.8T. I used Manns web site application guide. I noticed a lot of “other” applications are showing HU6002. Are both the same size aand fitment? Is the difference just the material? Figured you guys would know the dealeo on this. Thanks in advance……