GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mk75gti

1. Mk75gti

Becker Exhaust Catback System For 2015 to 2020 GTi

I suppose it would be better than the local exhaust shops welds that I have on now. Its weird that they would advertise it as mk7 and mk7.5 I guess they just are straight up false advertising. I cant seems to find any reviews for that particular catback but others from the same company all are...
  2. Mk75gti

Becker Exhaust Catback System For 2015 to 2020 GTi

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had the Becker catback system installed on their mk7 or mk7.5. I thought it was weird that it fit both because I heard the mk7.5 diffuser was spaced different than the mk7. I was also wondering if anyone had any sound clips with it on. I'm coming from a muffler...
  3. Mk75gti

Becker Exhaust Catback System For 2015 to 2020 GTI

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had the Becker catback system installed on their mk7 or mk7.5. I thought it was weird that it fit both because I heard the mk7.5 diffuser was spaced different than the mk7. I was also wondering if anyone had any sound clips with it on. I'm coming from a muffler...
  4. Mk75gti

Mk7.5 GTI turbo "chirp or "bark" after tune

So essentially the spacer just makes the half flutter sound louder and isn't the thing actually causing it? (If that makes any sense) I'm guessing it would already make that sound with the unmodified DV but it wouldn't be as noticeable
  5. Mk75gti

Are you tuned? I also got mine for free lmao
  6. Mk75gti

Alright I'll definitely take it off, gonna run by vw for those stock bolts because I lost mine.
  7. Mk75gti

Is it doing damage? or is it just purely a sound aspect.
  8. Mk75gti

Is it doing any active damage? Or is it just making it louder.
  9. Mk75gti

Now its turned into flutter at only high boost at high rpms is this still ok? Heres a video of it. I'm just scared of messing up my turbo https://drive.google.com/file/d/19wvL-MEq6FqCVELbVneWqW-3gOF-fjlC/view?usp=drivesdk
  10. Mk75gti

I recently had my gti tuned to stage 2, and I notice under high boost when I let off the gas I get a single loud turbo "chirp" or "bark"(no flutter just the single noise) it does this almost everytime when I'm in 3rd gear under heavy acceleration. I used to hear the "chirp" when I was on a stock...
  11. Mk75gti

Just how much can the DSG handle before needing a tune?

What did you end up doing? And how was the eqt tune while have a stock tcu tune? Because that's what I'm debating right now whether to get the stage 2 tune without the tcu tune.
  12. Mk75gti

@efaily yeah I have an acsessport port on the way, they look like one of the best methods to...

@efaily yeah I have an acsessport port on the way, they look like one of the best methods to tune at home. I think I'm just going to reach out to EQT to make me a special stage 1.5 tune lmao.
  13. Mk75gti

Dsg tune for stage 2?

That makes sense, the tune I'm looking at has about 390 torque.
  14. Mk75gti

@efaily yeah I've seen that manual owners need to replace the clutch no matter what when they go...

@efaily yeah I've seen that manual owners need to replace the clutch no matter what when they go stage 2. I only have about 4k miles on my car. And the tune has about 390 torque so hopefully the dsg clutch doesnt slip. I also only drive my car in manual mode I almost never drive it in d or s.