GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mk72015

1. M

10.979 @ 127.56 Hybrid R

Well guys if you haven't seen on Facebook, I was able to claim the stock fueling record for the MQB Platform. This was done on 93/ms109 mix, and the DBV2 Hybrid Turbo. Yup we took the record with a hybrid! *** https://drive.google.com/open?id=1He_9nR7tShZR0WywYQ-nwfGdRQwgTHp1 *** Details...
  2. M

Eurodyne & Meth

So I've recently moved over to Eurodyne Maestro, I was originally a JB4 car with meth, I sold my JB4 and FSB controller. I still have my tank,pump,nozzle,and lines. My question is what kind of controller would i need to get to make the kit run with Maestro?
  3. M

ROW Intake Manifolds (PI)

So i seen a post on Face Book that Mk7s not sure if its only the R's, come with PI (Port Injected) manifolds over seas? does anyone else have details on this? Any info helps!
  4. M

WTB: Looking for ED PowerTap Tool

Looking for a Eurodyne PowerTap tool. shoot me an email (justgstanley@gmail.com) or text 410 294 4814 if you have one or know anybody selling one.
  5. M

Top speed in your R!

Whats the fastest you guys have been in your R in Mexico :cool: Last night in Mexico I Hit 171 mph and had a lot more to go! But my R felt really light at those speeds no surprise lol
  6. M

WTB: 17 inch RIMS

Looking for a set of 17 inch wheels PM me or email me justgstanley@gmail.com
  7. M

Im gonna hit the Dyno this weekend

So its been a while since ive dyno my car. On Eurodyne stage 1.5 93 oct I made 289whp and 277lb of torque. I also went 11.9 on just stage 1.5 This weekend ill be heading back to the dyno too see what I can make, E30 Water Meth Downpipe Intake Plugs Jb4 Stack Then march 4th ill be...
  8. M

FMIC with Drivere assistance ?

I have a 2016 R looking to get a Forge twincooler, I have the driver assistance package, so in the from of my radiator I have the plastic piece, Would I just remove that or what have others done in the past ?
  9. M

WTB: IS38 turbo

Looking to buy an IS38 turbo, PM me what you guys got!!
  10. M

JB4 With meth questions

So I've emailed George a couple times but haven't heard back. I'm guessing he's just been busy and the time zone difference doesn't help. Im currently Eurodyne stage 1.5 With JB4 stack and Intake, Downpipe, water meth and E30 blend. Right now ive been peaking about 26 PSI with no timing...
  11. M

Mk7 vs Bolt on E85 mustang 1300$ race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gW68pKsbAA I pulled around him the last couple 100ft, looks like the meth is doing its job :)
  12. M

Cash days soon!

Some people are having a 8 car cash days 11.5-12.5 cars, I'm goanna be entering with the R :),its a $100 buy in, it will probs be next week so im goanna make sure I get good videos for you guys if I make it past first round LOL. I know there will be a 2 Bolt on LS2 Vettes FBO 2003 Cobra...
  13. M

FS: 2 OEM 19in CADIZ

I have TWO perfect condition OEM Golf R Cadiz for sale with tire, Tires have about 75% tread on them (Continental Sports) I'm asking $550. PM me or email me justgstanley@gmail.com
  14. M

WANTED: OEM CADIZ

Looking for some OEM caidz rims send me a message or email justgstanley@gmail.com
  15. M

Help! Meth Kit install

So im installing my BMS meth kit, in the instructions it states to connect the red 12V wire to something depending on your vehicle. In the instructions there is F series, N55s, N54s. Nothing on VW, this is the power supplies im not sure where to plug it on the VW RJ where ya at lols but any...