GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mk5Dom

1. Mk5Dom

Infotainment issues - freeze, boot loop, black screen

Not a million miles from the Dales! Lovely part of the world.
  2. Mk5Dom

Is changing engine oil 5w30 to 5w40 a good idea?

If you go by the book, you should be using VW 507.00 approved oil for the 1.6 TDI. VW 507.00 is, by definition, 5W30. Using a non-VW 507.00 approved oil could reduce the lifespan of your DPF.
  3. Mk5Dom

Infotainment issues - freeze, boot loop, black screen

I was in a somewhat similar situation when my Discover Pro MIB1 was making all sorts of crackling/hissing/interference noises several years ago. The car was still under the approved used warranty at the time (Das Welt Auto) and my local dealer replaced the unit. Just like in your case, their...
  4. Mk5Dom

WANTED: Mirror Cover/Cap Red (UK)

Looking for an immaculate Mirror Cover in Tornado Red for the Drivers Side (O/S). No cracks or scratches and all lugs need to be intact. Factory paint preferred. What have you got? Dom
  5. Mk5Dom

Self Leveling (Dynamic) Center Caps

Does anyone have these? I wanna see a video of them installed. The Volkswagen logo supposedly self-levels/stays upright when the wheels rotate. Likely to be a drunk purchase @ £100 a set... VW Part #: 000071213C
  6. Mk5Dom

Power Folding Mirror Query

Hi all. Do any of you guys know if you can get Non Power Folding Mirrors with Puddle Lights? The reason I ask is because I need to replace one of my Power Folding Mirrors and I’ve found a replacement on eBay which has the Puddle Light but the seller doesn’t know if they are Power Folding. Not...
  7. Mk5Dom

For Sale: Golf Mk5/Mk6 MDI Media Module - Genuine OEM

Volkswagen MDI Module, part number: 5N0 035 341 F. Can be used in various VAG models and is frequently paired with RNS510 units to allow AUX-IN, USB & iPod connectivity. This is the standalone unit and no wiring looms or adapters are included. VCDS may also be required after installation...
  8. Mk5Dom

For Sale: Golf Mk5 Underseat Drawers - Genuine OEM

I have for sale a pair of underseat drawers in anthracite (part of factory storage pack) that I retrofitted to my Mk5 Golf some years back. They are in good condition and were a good option to have at the time. What’s included: Right – 5M0 881 892 A – Carpet Insert (x1) – 1K0 881 548 A –...
  9. Mk5Dom

2019 VW Tiguan

I'm a huge fan... My neighbour has a 2.0 TSI (230PS) in R-Line trim. Do VWOA not offer you this configuration over the pond?
  10. Mk5Dom

if you could own any car besides your mk7...

This lot have four for sale... http://www.monzamotorhouse.co.uk/volkswagen Heart says yes, head says no.
  11. Mk5Dom

if you could own any car besides your mk7...

Super intrigued by a Passat R36... In estate form...
  12. Mk5Dom

What are you drinking?

:D:D:D Finest Belgian.
  13. Mk5Dom

What are you drinking?

14. Mk5Dom

Blurred license plate numbers

This.