GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mindys

1. Mindys

Need stock bump stops for Mk7.5 GTI.

Long shot, but does anyone have the stock bump stops for an Mk7.5 GTI in the Boston/Mass area? Returning my suspension to stock and would like to get some new ones since I cut mine for VWR springs (I think about an inch). I’ll pick them up today if that’s possible. Thank you.
  2. Mindys

WTB Front and rear bump stops for Mk7.5

Long shot, but does anyone have the stock bump stops for an Mk7.5 GTI in the Boston/Mass area? Returning my suspension to stock and would like to get some new ones since I cut mine for VWR springs (I think about an inch). I’ll pick them up today if that’s possible. Thank you.
  3. Mindys

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Lol why is the '15 a mistake? I also owned a 2015 Triple Pee before the GTI and it was a great car. Miss the V8... Also I should have gotten the R... stupid front wheel drive.
  4. Mindys

SOLD - 2016 GTI, 38k Miles - Pittsburgh Area

Hey I got a question for you (not looking to buy): you are running the same suspension setup as me (VWR+Konis). How is it when you hit larger bumps in the road? Does it sound like the car gets hit with a sledge hammer?
  5. Mindys

2019 Golf R, Spektrum Viper Green 1 of 33 for SALE

Oh man they are in MA. Idk if I can justify that price for a Golf sadly :( and with that many miles holy moly!
  6. Mindys

The 2021 Secret Santa Thread!

Yeah, definitely would be cooler if we could choose the color of the car.
  7. Mindys

For sure; it's official VW!: https://drivergear.vw.com/Product/GTI-Mk7-T-Shirt-DRG003627-260548.htm Here's my gift! Thank you for the awesome Christmas sweater secret Santa! I love it and it fits perfect!
  8. Mindys

Awesome! I’m glad you like them. Merry Christmas!🎄🎁
  9. Mindys

Who's going to be the lucky one to end up with an MK8 GTI/R??? :ROFLMAO:
  10. Mindys

Let's do iiiiittttt.
  11. Mindys

Anyone on Koni Sports in the Boston area?

Thud. Stock endlinks. I think it's actually normal since the compression of the dampers should be stiffer, so bump sounds are louder inside the car.
  12. Mindys

Eibach Sportline springs & spacers

Great seller. Shipped out quick and very communicative!
  13. Mindys

Both. I think it's just normal cause I was used to the stock suspension being much quieter. I know I tightened everything correctly. The compression dampening is stiffer than the stock dampers, so that is transferring the sound into the cabin and it sounds louder now. I have probably been a bit...
  14. Mindys

Hi everyone, I installed Koni Sports (Yellows) + VWR springs last week. Running the fronts and rears at 1/2 turn from full soft. I am experienced when in comes to working on cars, so I am confident that my install is correct. The issue I am having is that whenever I hit slightly bigger bumps on...
  15. Mindys

OBD11 - SOLD

This price is just for the device? Still got to buy a pro license on top of this?