GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by miked617

1. miked617

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Its the cap and funnel in one piece. Its folds over as the cap and unfolds to be a funnel to add fluid. Buy it.
  2. miked617

I actually did let it run. The broken connector is on me using gloves and not being able to properly feel the amount of pressure i was applying. I think the broken coil was me inadvertently leaning on it while dealing with the one next to it. Lesson learned...wont happen again.
  3. miked617

Managed to break a coil pack connector AND one of the coils while replacing plugs. All i could do was laugh to keep from getting pissed. New connector and coil packs on the way from FCP.
  4. miked617

Oil extractor speed

Bought this and never looked back! DasMarine 12V 60W Oil Change Pump Extractor, Oil/Diesel Fluid Pump Extractor Scavenge Oil Change Pump Transfer Suction Transfer Pump + Tubes Truck Rv Boat ATV https://a.co/d/idsxPYI
  5. miked617

Show Me Your Best Cell Phone Pics

2021 7.5 SE Just hit 36k miles.
  6. miked617

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Did you have an intercooler and used 93 octane gas?
  7. miked617

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Is it safe to assume that since this setup retains the stock downpipe that it will sound decent with the oem tcr exhaust?
  8. miked617

FS: IS20 OEM Turbo $250

Bump
  9. miked617

SOLD FS: JB4 with Bluetooth connector $150

Back up for sale bump
  10. miked617

Helix Soundbox Upgrade Information Post!

I bought a used Helix from a forum member who turned it for his 2017 GTI. I have a 2021 GTI. Once these are programmed, do they lose the setting when unplugged? Or can i assume since he programmed it, it will keep the settings and im good to go?
  11. miked617

SOLD FS: JB4 with Bluetooth connector $150

I recently went stage 3, so im selling a used JB4 with bluetooth connector. I ran it on map 2 so that's the map it will be shipped with. You'll need to download and pay for the JB4 app to change maps and view the gauges. This was installed on my 21 GTI, so confirm compatibility if you own a...
  12. miked617

FS: IS20 OEM Turbo $250

Selling the OEM IS20 turbo off my 2021 GTI. Selling because i upgraded to the APR DTR turbo. Turbo was removed at 26k miles. I ran a jb4 on map 2 for 10k miles. No shaft play. You'll need your own wastegate and Diverter Valve as i kept those for the APR upgrade. $25O picked up in the Boston...
  13. miked617

Official Cornflower Blue GTI / Golf Thread

What are you using to read boost? Im contemplating a p3 gauge