GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mike G

1. mike G

ISO: MK7 FRONT SPLITTER/ LIP

Bump
  2. mike G

ISO: MK7 FRONT SPLITTER/ LIP

Looking for a splitter/ lip. Not in a rush to buy. Seeing what's available. Price is not a concern as long as you will ship/ meetup in North Texas/ Western NM. Thanks!
  3. mike G

Leather for Plaid Seat Swap. UT

If only you were closer to NM!
  4. mike G

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Just dropping another pic of the daily. In the best color offered ;).
  5. mike G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Took a lil pic while hanging with my son and showing him how the ceramic coating works!!
  6. mike G

Show us your MK7

Just dropping by to say hi again. My daily is awesome!!!
  7. mike G

Golf R Clubsport build

Naw he's the dude modding a 1.4 estate hating on everyone else's shit. lol. This thread is a trainwreck. Nice Half Cage OP, can't wait to see it installed.
  8. mike G

WTB: MK7 GTI Catted Downpipe

Bump up the jam.
  9. mike G

Anyone running Fortune Auto 510 Coilovers?

I run the 10/ 9k setup and they are great. I do NOT track my GTI but I guess I get on it every now and then in the twisty's here in Germany. They are awesome! Glad you h ad good experience w/ their customer service. They are a great company.
  10. mike G

You won’t be disappointed in customer service or quality. Take my advice and get the swift springs man! You won’t regret it!
  11. mike G

Youll be fine. They are definitely lower than stock (even at full height). But they leave nothing to be desired on the adjustability side. I will run them on every car I own.
  12. mike G

WTB: MK7 GTI Catted Downpipe

Up top.
  13. mike G

Had Broadway's on both my e90's, my mk6 and now my mk7. Would not run anything else! Get some upgrades swift springs when you purchase!