GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mgmannin

1. M

SOLD : 1.8 SB Stage 3 Clutch, wavetrac LSD, BFI Stg 1 Tranny Mount

I will take the clutch if still available.
  2. M

My 2017 Golf SE

Thanks for the replies. I had a body shop do the side skirts and front lip. They said front lip was a breeze. I did the hood vents. I used an air powered cut off...not too bad. I would not recommend for cosmetic reasons. I needed them for cooling on track - my transmission temps got too...
  3. M

My 2017 Golf SE

Wanted to share my Golf with the community. Been a fun little car and I modified it quite a bit. A few pictures attached. Mods: Engine: IS20 APR tune Milltek DP AWE exhaust Wagner intercooler K&n intake Dynoed at 275whp Cosmetic Factory side skirt kit Maxton design front lip and rear...
  4. M

Fueling upgrade: APR IS20 downpipe - Autotech HPFP?

UTOTECH HIGH VOLUME FUEL PUMP, GEN 3 TSI, TFSI I have a 2017 Golf TSI with IS20, Milltek downpipe, APR 91 tune, new plugs, APR ignition coils. Makes 270 to the wheels. I am getting high RPM misfires on track. I want to do the HPFP to rule out any fueling issues. Will this kit work...
  5. M

Misfire @ WOT - 1.8tsi with APR IS20 tune

Update. Filled up the car with 4 gallons of 100 octane and pushed it pretty hard. No misfires at WOT. Still have this misfire in the back of my mind while driving - makes driving the car less fun. Oh well that's the trade off of tuning/modifying.
  6. M

Could it possibly be bad gas? Car sat for about 2 months. Anyone experience the impact of bad gas?
  7. M

Hmm.. Thinking it could be a fueling issue. Are you on APR tune?
  8. M

Plugs were actually 2 days old, Pre-gapped and checked at .028. Please see pictures of plugs attached. As you can see they are significantly burnt.
  9. M

All, My name is Mike. I live in Michigan and drive a 2017 Golf 1.8tsi - picture attached. Started off with a APR+ tune & DG springs right off the showroom floor, did my first track day and started to Modify a bit more. Current Mod list below: 1. IS20 Turbo 2. APR IS20 93 Octane tune 3...
  10. M

Chasing Cylinder 2 Misfire at WOT (Stage 1) 91 Octane Tune (93 octane gas)

Greggles, I am having the same issue with a 2017 1.8tsi golf with IS20, Intake, APR coils, downpipe & APR 93 octane tune. Did the fuel treatment fix the issue?
  11. M

Milltek Downpipe fitment

Customer service was amazing, everything else looks great. Thanks for the quick feedback. I think I will drill!!
  12. M

Milltek Downpipe fitment

Just went out to the garage again. Tested the stock one and both milltek downpipes. Confirmed I have orientation correct. Stock fits perfect, first milltek off about 15mm, second off about 8mm. Hmm. I think there is a few options: 1. Grind off downpipe brackets 2. Modify VW adjustable...
  13. M

Milltek Downpipe fitment

No modifications on either.
  14. M

Milltek Downpipe fitment

Correct. The bolts on the engine mount bracket don't line up to the downpipe bracket holes.
  15. M

Milltek Downpipe fitment

This is actually the second downpipe Milltek sent me due to fitment. I now have two downpipes that don't fit!! Perhaps I'm missing something? Maybe orientation of the bracket?