GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mfrench2022

1. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sadly it was already spoken for.
  2. M

Front Assist Calibration?

How do you go about re-calibrating this. Mine front camara over past two days just comes up as unavailible. I cleared the code via obd11 but turn the car off and back on and it still comes back that way. Trying to avoid going to dealership.
  3. M

Apr catback and IE downpipe installed.
  4. M

Shift Knobs

Just got this in from Wc lathewerks. Hand made titanium. Cant wait to get it installed.
  5. M

2019 + Res Delete

I have a 19r with a resonator delete and have had zero issues. I get more drone from the soundkator on more than removing it.
  6. M

My custom lathe werks shifter finally arrived after waiting about 10 weeks. I have had one in every single car so far. The weight and quality of these things is amazing.
  7. M

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Good thing I own a law firm and can retain myself.
  8. M

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

Haha welcome to New England and 100% have had this happen to me before. But the salt just seems so bad this year its worth it.
  9. M

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

My power folding mirrors finally came in from ShopDap. Can't wait to get them installed.
  10. M

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Finally flashed my car with Cobb this past weekend and ended up ordering a stage 1 93 octane EQT tune. What a difference is makes on the car compared to my JB4. Pulls are so much harder and smoother and the crackle in sport mode is a bit addicting. One happy customer.
  11. M

Just had 30k service on done on the car so decided to finally flash my car with an accessport after running jb4 for the past 20k. While the jb4 was great and avoiding a td1 flag, holy shit its a new beast even with ots cobb map. I have an eqt 93 map i am waiting for and hopefully should have...
  12. M

Official Indium Grey Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Nice. By far my favorite color for this car. I had been holding out for a while trying to find this color with a six speed. Just as Covid hit they had this sitting on the lot and gave me a killer deal because no one knew what would happen with car sales. I actually paid below MSRP, which had...
  13. M

Official Indium Grey Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Couple of photos from a trip to North Carolina in September.
  14. M

Good start for Stock upgrade

Not sure where you are located in Mass, however, I am swapping from JB4 on my car to Cobb this weekend. Going to run OTS tune then come spring when rest of my parts arrive going to go to BrenTunning in Upton for a Pro-Tune. Bren is is very well known and has tuned quite a few of my friends cars...
  15. M

Massachusetts Inspection questions

No problem always nice to help people out in the area. What part of mass are you moving into?