GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by messrock

1. M

Acadia's 2016 GTI SE Build Thread

It’s good to see your thirst for spending never subsided.
  2. M

that's a bingo. It's just the arrows and street names.
  3. M

So it seems they've halfway got something decent going, but that shitty little display? Nah.
  4. M

My wife's 21 Atlas shows the arrows and directions from apple maps in the little configurable display with the analog cluster.
  5. M

The digital instrument cluster will only show the maps from built in VW nav.
  6. M

Officially in for the part out... As well as the play by play negotiations... When does the service center coupon book get turned into a dry handy?
  7. M

Neuspeed wheel durability

Same thing happened to me, but the bend is on the inside lip of the barrel and not the face.
  8. M

MK7 Confessions

let's just go all the way to Steel Reserve or Haffenreffer... Those two make OE and St Ides palatable.
  9. M

When in RI...
  10. M

Can probably fit a grill in the Arteon...
  11. M

Think of everything you missed out on when you HAD a Jetta.
  12. M

You can, you're choosing not to. I get the anxiety - if something goes sideways, you want the monitoring there to give you the info you want, think you need - but that is preventing you from just kicking back and enjoying the car.
  13. M

MK7 Confessions

I know enough people from Providence and have partied there enough - one does not simply turn it down, in Providence.
  14. M

MK7 Confessions

Is it really part out and sell and slide into a sedan that won't fit a grill, or is it go IS38 and sell Vortex, LPFP, etc? Just because you climbed the mountain and didn't want to hang out up top doesn't mean you can't setup camp a bit lower than the peak.