GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MEM GTI

1. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

It sat at home while I cheated on it with with a 911S and a 718 GTS at the Porsche Driving Experience in ATL for an hour and a half of balls to the wall driving. Tons of fun. Pricey, but it’s pretty awesome. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

That was indeed a good day! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

He might take offense to calling a little trailer, but it is an “undersized load”, so I guess not. Using a GTI to haul stuff kind of cements how versatile and practical this car really can be. I love it too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

He really needs to pump his left foot on this post! Whether it’s really dangerous or not, there’s not likely to be a mod for a way to drive that 99.9% of people consider wrong. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Wait, there is an apple version OBD eleven!? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

https://images.app.goo.gl/Gy3x9A7Ur7872ryV8 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

Good to know. Exactly what I’m thinking of getting, so good to know it could also work on the GTI, size wise! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

Which Thule is that and how do you like it? Looks like a motion XT, maybe? In the market for one, although it would go in the wife’s CR-V, not my GTI. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

I think he has the PP. one model year they just stopped doing the red badges. Think it was ‘18. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. M

I had asked about the finish. Don’t think asked about vendor, if I did I don’t/didn’t remember. If so my bad man. So appreciate the advice on the finish, no regrets, they look amazing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

“Free shipping”. So yeah. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. M

Hopefully not a lot more than yours! Think $339/wheel? There 8.5” width. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. M

Emnotek. Neuspeed website was same price, not a lot of deals going around. Took a long while to deliver but they were responsive with questions. It’s a ton of money... my first ever after market wheels. I waited 2 years hoping the itch would go away... I do love the look though. I was nervous...
  14. M

Finally got her some new wheels and tires. Not a great pic, but RSe10s in Hyper Black with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+. Loving the look, haven’t pushed the car yet to comment on difference but hoping for better grip than the stock all season. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. M

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Stop using it. The thrill factor will increase exponentially when you push your car to its limits! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk