GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mdhollis

1. mdhollis

Torture

So children dying for no reason is ok because they are not the target but dipping somebody's head in water isn't because it's an intentional bad act. Idk seams like I figured out why these people want to kill us
  2. mdhollis

The Gunkat Car Ownership Feedback Thread for 2015

Say they put the sti engine/turbo/intercooler in it.... How much more would the price be? Would be so sick though, rwd track monster
  3. mdhollis

I like the brz, def a good track car. Add some boost and I would be happy haha
  4. mdhollis

I wish the BRZ had a turbo
  5. mdhollis

Torture

The question is: Is there any difference between torturing someone and dropping a bomb on a suspected terrorist who lives next to children that also die in the blast? I mean the latter seems to be ok with them but dipping somebody's head in water is like the end of the world lol The stuff out...
  6. mdhollis

C&D Audi S3 First Drive: 0-60 in 4.4 Seconds

Don't understand why they aren't using a 7 or 8 speed dual clutch trans.... They force it on you and don't even give you a good one. Nice looking car as usual from Audi though. And gun I agree, these haldex systems are not awd. They should ditch it or at least give more rwd bias to it
  7. mdhollis

M235i - Obtained and driven home

Funny I read this thread the other day, then drove one, then bought one.....
  8. mdhollis

M235i - Obtained and driven home

Car looks great congrats. It came with pilot super sports???
  9. mdhollis

New Edition of the WRX Called.... the S4???

Yeah it's kinda stupid. When you say S4 to a car person they automatically think Audi. Why would Subaru even want to go there?
  10. mdhollis

Israel is out of control (and so is Spiderman)

People are fighting over Jerusalem? shit....
  11. mdhollis

2013 Volt Review

I keep buying bigger turbos :iono:
  12. mdhollis

2013 Volt Review

I bought your downpipe, then sold it and bought a different one haha. We are sick humans. I have gone through a bunch of suspension mods. The B8's and dg springs is the absolute best combo I found for daily driving around here and also getting a considerable gain in the performance of the car.
  13. mdhollis

2013 Volt Review

haha well that's the thing with these cars. The modding never ends, at least for me
  14. mdhollis

2013 Volt Review

GM blows man sorry to hear. The only cars they make worth a damn are the vettes and cadillac's
  15. mdhollis

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

Yeah I am oblivious. I got my paisano up the block