GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mcl_sean

1. mcl_sean

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

GSW fitment with side spoilers please! 🙏
  2. mcl_sean

Any thoughts on a wagon version? Seems like hitting 10+ wouldn't be an issue.
  3. mcl_sean

FS: IS20 Turbo

IS20 turbo for sale. Nothing wrong with it, ran for past two years on my GSW with no issues, simply upgraded to a larger turbo (again 😊). Was replaced with 35K total miles on turbo. Great condition, no shaft play, $300. I prefer to meet locally, Southeastern PA area, but willing to ship at...
  4. mcl_sean

FS: IS20 Turbo

IS20 turbo for sale. Nothing wrong with it, ran for past two years on my GSW with no issues, simply upgraded to a larger turbo (again 😊). Was replaced with 35K total miles on turbo. Great condition, no shaft play, $300. I prefer to meet locally, Southeastern PA area, but willing to ship at...
  5. mcl_sean

MK7 SportWagen S 4Motion Stage 3 IS38 6spd

Clean roads in January, yass!
  6. mcl_sean

+1 for MK7 wagon interest. Guessing you could probably get 10 long roof orders together if you're interested in a specific GSW/AT run.
  7. mcl_sean

Just introducing myself...

Congrats! Lots of people with wagon projects on this forum so great place for answers/advice if (more like when) you start upgrading. Hahaha.
  8. mcl_sean

Just introducing myself...

Best of luck with the new car search. Been a happy GSW 4Motion owner for a few years now, short list of mods and you have a fun little grocery getter. 😁
  9. mcl_sean

MK7 SportWagen S 4Motion Stage 3 IS38 6spd

Been forever so a pic for fun. :)
  10. mcl_sean

No longer available

Anyone ever tried mounting one of these to a MK7 SportWagen 4Motion?
  11. mcl_sean

Meet Up (Southeast PA/ NJ/ DE)

Welp, looks like I'll be heading to the trails again then. :)
  12. mcl_sean

Meet Up (Southeast PA/ NJ/ DE)

Did I see something in the works for tomorrow, July 12th? Otherwise I'm definitely planning to make it over the Souped Up Saturdays season opener next Saturday: https://www.facebook.com/events/270670960830420
  13. mcl_sean

WTB: 8" MIB 2 Discover Pro LCD Screen (Non-Nav) w/Silver Bezel

Just an FYI for anyone searching for these, looks like they just came back in stock through EuroZone Tuning: https://eurozonetuning.com/products/vw-mk7-golf-gti-golfr-e-golf-8-screen-retrofit-kit-non-nav-voice-button?variant=38193195024