GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by maxwell

1. M

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Canadians Testify Trudeau And Fake Virus Can Suck A Duck

My kid will be left with a mad-max dystopian world thanks to you, Dad.
  2. M

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Canadians Testify Trudeau And Fake Virus Can Suck A Duck

I gotta say @zrickety I had my first Moderna shot yesterday and I can feel the 5G in there. 2nd dose will activate it. I'm sorry if I ever butt heads with you bro you were right.
  3. M

Do Golf R/GTI's "fall apart" as they get older?

Damn, the internet can indeed be a cesspool...
  4. M

For Sale: SOLD: 2021 VW GTI Mk7.5 w DSG - Dark Iron Blue - 6 Weeks Old - Only 800 miles!

Curiosity has me on this one. Lotta $ lost on a pretty big purchase. GLWS. Whats next?
  5. M

best/affordable wheels

I know this is the wrong thread, and also everyone hates on APR, but my flow formed 18x8.5 wheels have been great. 66.1 but comes with 57.1 metal ring. ZERO ISSUES after ~10k miles.
  6. M

List of Mod Friendly dealers

3 Rivers VW in McMurray, PA (Greater Pitt area) APR authorized, and have been fantastic with warranty work despite a stage 1 tune, suspension mods, etc.
  7. M

Got scammed by Wisebrady for $400

I'm certainly not a twitch guy, but I just spent about an hr watching kitbota's videos. Loved it.
  8. M

Who has/had COVID?

It feels like a troll, but I still hope his anti-vaxx kids get polio or some shit. Gene therapy, LOL
  9. M

WTB: OEM Votex Side Skirts for Golf TSI

BUMP one last time
  10. M

Stock bleeder block failure

gEt tHe EcS blEeDeR block... said no one. (I actually have it, its fine.)
  11. M

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Ha. I gotta say though, this G43x with the vedder lite-tuck IWB is a great combo.
  12. M

Brand New, Unopened Bilstein B16’s

Rocking B14's on my GSW. Fan. Why the pivot? GLWS
  13. M

What is your opinion about wagons?

This. Well put. At a certain point the GSW/AT conversation comes down to opinion, and nothing else. I liked the GSW look better, I found one in 6MT and 4motion for a steal... like $5-6k cheaper than a base AT, and in my opinion its a far superior base to build my North America poor mans R...
  14. M

What is your opinion about wagons?

To add to @Dog Dad Wagon the MK7/7.5 GSW and AT are on the same MQB platform. The only difference is about an extra foot graphed on the boot. Otherwise all but identical to golf/GTI/R body. As such, modifying this platform with OEM upgrade parts has been super enjoyable. I am looking forward to...