GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mattdibart

1. mattdibart

VW ARTEON

no car company maxes out their engines potential. They still need worry about reliability. They know that people buying VWs aren't looking for a ton of power and they know they have found that sweet spot where people driving the car are satisfied enough with the current output of power. VWs are...
  2. mattdibart

VW ARTEON

people wouldn't buy that car to tune and make it fast, they want to buy a car that is decently quick from the factory. Not everything VW needs to be modified. There are more people who just want a refined car with enough stock power to get them from point A to B and not have to worry about...
  3. mattdibart

Westworld on HBO

My guess is that either every single person is going to end up being a host or it was just Bernard. I can't see them using the same story to keep shocking the audience. I think they had their fun with that and have everyone guessing who is real or a host. My first thought with "the man in...
  4. mattdibart

Fantasy Football

i'm also a long time fantasy footballer, count me in.
  5. mattdibart

Talk me out of the Spark EV

well in that case I don't see why you wouldn't get it. The only reason I would say don't get it is because you already know you would take any of those other cars in a heart beat. You way want to hold off a while to see if you can score a deal on any of those other cars because if you do sign...
  6. mattdibart

Talk me out of the Spark EV

That isn't necessarily correct based on what you said. 39 mo. lease - $5421 Rebate - $2500... except you said you are using it for a new breaker so you can't take it off the lease price Electricity - approx 45/mo. = $1755 Insurance? Based on those numbers it looks like: $8385 (bike) vs...
  7. mattdibart

The Next Car Swap

That comment seems odd to me. Considering you complain about a ton of traffic in your area, I have to assume you aren't smoking the tires or are shifting at red line to get those 26 mpgs. If you are driving at the lower end of the rev range wouldn't the stage 2 gti feel quicker than your WRX? A...
  8. mattdibart

Coming soon: LA riots

I can hear a cop saying "he's got my gun". If the guy managed to get a hold of one of the officers gun that sounds like justification to me. Who knows if he actually had the gun or not. at 0:21 I hear - "I lost my gun, I lost my gun, he's got my gun"
  9. mattdibart

POLE: Last day with this Clutch

if you are like me and re-using the flywheel I would do nothing. Oh and btw you will love the RSR.
  10. mattdibart

Anyone on this forum?

all you had to do was click the title and it opens in youtube...
  11. mattdibart

Anyone on this forum?

Just saw this video this morning. Does this happen to be anyone from the forum? lm0OYceIYZc
  12. mattdibart

Xbox One and PS4

I use Kontrol Freeks and love them. I have the extended ones but I don't really use them. I just use the KF FPS Ultra for the added grip.
  13. mattdibart

Xbox One and PS4

This is how I choose which console to buy: 1 - what do your friends have? Most of you will enjoy the console more if you can play with your friends. All my friends play all the sport games (fifa, madden, NHL...). Even if xbox was WAY better than the PS4 I would still enjoy the PS4 more since...
  14. mattdibart

To you canadians bitching about our "low" US car prices...

Then you wouldn't like the Canadian health care system.
  15. mattdibart

To you canadians bitching about our "low" US car prices...

Meh, it's a forum and I'm typing quickly from my phone. I apologize if my grammar wasn't up to your standards.