GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by marketroid

1. M

Passat rear axle cover (3C0501713A)

Passat rear axle cover (3C0501713A) and all necessary mounting parts (1K0501681, 1K0501682, 2xN90548305, 2xN90183803, 2xWHT000713) as detailed in golfdave's How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf thread. $50 plus shipping, unless you happen to be near...
  2. M

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

Any chance you know the part number for the A3-specific piece for the rear bumper? I'm wondering if it would work to (partially) fill the gap at the back of the eGolf.
  3. M

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

Finally put the Mk8 front and rear aero covers that I've had in my basement for ... too long on today. And the harmonic damper. The front covers fit without modification for my 2019 eGolf SEL. I also looked at putting on the Jetta axle cover. I *think* the actual cover could be trimmed to fit...
  4. M

id.3 pedals

@Bizmo Nice find. I always forget to check ebay... @IanCH They're fun and I like that I'd be tying my e-Golf together with the new electric models. But, yeah, probably not worth the money or hassle.
  5. M

id.3 pedals

So 10A723131 and 10A723647? Wish Google image search gave me anything useful for those part numbers...
  6. M

id.3 pedals

Does anyone know the part number for the id.3 pedal caps and if they would fit a(n e-)Golf?
  7. M

Thanks again for all the info! Another question: think there's any aero advantage in fitting the RS3 brake air guides on the e-Golf?
  8. M

How much of the leading edge would have to come off and do you think I could then use that rear axle cover as the front attachment point of a homemade ABS cover to the rear bumper? Also, what about the cover mentioned in...
  9. M

Thanks for all the information and the picture (and the thread in general). I am planning on the lower arm covers and I'll take a look at the Tiguan cover thread. Making an underbody panel seems somewhat daunting, but seems like that is the option that's left. If I walk that path maybe I'll...
  10. M

Hi, I've got a few questions about how all of this applies to e-Golfs, if at all. 1) Does the rear axle cover (either long or short) not apply to the e-Golf because it's blocked by one of the e-Golf-specific trim pieces? 2) Is there anything OEM to cover the gap between the rear suspension and...