GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by manicnerd

1. manicnerd

17" Steelies and Continental ExtremeContact DWS06+

I'm interested. Do you have more photos of the treads?
  2. manicnerd

Milltek exhaust

I wish I lived closer.
  3. manicnerd

Roof Rack Base Bars, Black Mirror Caps, license plate frame GTI, rear reflectors

Sorry, I'm dumb and didnt look. I have a mk7.5 and your reflectors are for a mk7.
  4. manicnerd

Roof Rack Base Bars, Black Mirror Caps, license plate frame GTI, rear reflectors

Were the rear reflectors already sold? If not, what would they cost shipped to 21701?
  5. manicnerd

WTB - Mk7 GTI 12V “Power Wheels”

I just sent a message asking about samples. I'll update when they reply.
  6. manicnerd

WTB - Mk7 GTI 12V “Power Wheels”

@QuasiAutomotive Thanks for introducing me to something I didnt know my kid needed yesterday. If you start a group buy, please message me because I'd like to be included.
  7. manicnerd

Rear license plate bracket

I use the Volvo mount on both my GTI and wife's cx-5. I think it improves the look of that area on any car and is stupid simple to install.
  8. manicnerd

Oem TCR muffler for sale

I'm not saying to ship it to me. I was just commenting on how it's a good price for a nice muffler and if you shipped it someone else would buy it saving me money and losing the temptation.
  9. manicnerd

Oem TCR muffler for sale

Yeah, that's why I'm saying to ship it. So I don't spend $400 on a muffler while I have an IE down pipe still sitting on a shelf in my garage waiting to be installed. I need to stop buying things and actually start putting them on the car.
  10. manicnerd

Oem TCR muffler for sale

Please ship....this is so tempting
  11. manicnerd

NOVA - Cobb accessport w/ DSG tune (2019 GTI)

Looks like $700
  12. manicnerd

SOLD - SRS-Tec Roof Spoiler add-on - SOLD

It's a GRP composite (glass reinforced plastic) so that might be the finish underneath the wrap.
  13. manicnerd

FS TCR Muffler with Black tips - SOLD

why are you selling it?
  14. manicnerd

No longer available: Like new platinum grey metallic Golf front bumper

Any idea what it would cost to ship it to 15601?