1. Malttv5

Dogs

I bet he had more fun 🤩
  2. Malttv5

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I thought I like pie’s more than donut’s 😉😂😂😂
  3. Malttv5

Indium Gray Metallic Money Pit Mk7.5R

The owner of the company who tuned my car is about to supercharge his K24 powered Lotus . Cheers
  4. Malttv5

UK Drivers - Can You Charge an EV from a Lampost?

On Electric Classic Cars they converted a Fiat 500 and I’m sure the owner who lived in London had charging via lamp post connection .
  5. Malttv5

Dogs

Is she a Ridge back ?
  6. Malttv5

What did you do to your mk7 today?

It’s well worth it 👍👍👍 same dyno , tune & turbo over other Mk7/7.5 @15kw peak more 👍
  7. Malttv5

Dogs

Thanks guys for the kind words , poor Bruce was up most of the night going to all the places where she would sleep . Cheers
  8. Malttv5

Dogs

We lost our little bully Vivienne last week she was 10 and her heart gave out . Our other bully Bruce is feeling a bit lost ,when you fed both of them they would leave aliitle bit of food and swap bowls . A week on we noticed Bruce would leave some food then go back to it latter on .
  9. Malttv5

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Take care fitting ,if you have access to a lift use it . I stuffed up one of the threads in the wheel bearing knuckle :((y)
  10. Malttv5

Thinking bout an Golf R -> RS3. Anyone do this?

Seat tired but failed in OZ ,Skoda are holding in there and suppling another option to VAG . CUPRA is going to be the new kid on the block mid year ,will be interesting to see how they go . Cheers
  11. Malttv5

Daks' GTI

I can see 18x9.5 with 265/35r18 in the future 😁
  12. Malttv5

Rear sway bar for 2016 Golf R

I think because its an easy mod to do and the improve rear tracking [adjustable rear end links also need for correct load set up ] and its probably easier than finding someone thats willing to set wheel alignments outside of OEM and not stuffing it up .
  13. Malttv5

Show us your MK7

A nice Autumn morning ,need to check the new tyres out on some greasy roads . Cheers
  14. Malttv5

Thinking bout an Golf R -> RS3. Anyone do this?

Have you checked out the Cupra Born ?