GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Madsedan

1. M

East Dallas Mk7s

I'm in Rockwall but no longer have a GTI, just bought a new Jetta GLI Autobahn last month, if you see my pure gray lowered GLi with black Rotiforms please shoot me the bird.
  2. M

My 90 day GTI review, with mods...long...

So it hasn’t been exactly 90 days, probably more like 100 or so but I was thinking last night about putting my thoughts about the car down for anyone considering buying one of these in the future. I am a first time Gti owner, I’ve had a very extensive list of German cars from all the major...
  3. M

WTB boomba short shift and BFI knob

Prefer the BFI with red leather but open to options, thanks!
  4. M

WTB used aftermarket GTI exhaust, prefer DAP center set-up

If anyone has a complete DAP center exhaust set up with diffuser that would be great. Open to any other used aftermarket exhaust. Located in Texas but happy to pay for shipping.
  5. M

Reflex Silver with bronze Hypergrams

VWR springs, 18x8.5 hypergrams, stock 225/40 tires. A little stretch but I’m waiting until spring to buy nice 235/40 tires. The car only has like 1500 miles so selling the new Austin’s with new factory tires seemed like a waste. Rides well, absolutely no rubbing, will enjoy the added grip when...
  6. M

Weird turn signal issues, going into dealer Monday

So I bought the car a little over two weeks ago, new 17 Gti SE, but the dealer didn’t have a color I liked so they waited about a week for a silver 6MT from another dealer. The other dealer held on to the car for an extra two days trying to take care of a “tail light issue”. Once it was sorted...
  7. M

Input on “mild” tune options for daily driver

Just bought a new gti se 6MT last week and already starting to accumulate parts. Bought some VWR springs, going to get a lighter set of wheels and a tune. I am NOT looking for a tune that gets me the most peak HP, I am looking for something more moderate that will maximize the 93 octane I get in...
  8. M

Spring install in Dallas?

I may end up doing it myself as I have done many of my M3’s over the years but $500+ for a shop to do it is just too much in my opinion, regardless of how its justified. Anyone with experience local to Dallas looking to make some extra money I’d be down for paying someone to do it. Last time I...