GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Madian49

1. M

Chasing Cylinder 2 Misfire at WOT (Stage 1) 91 Octane Tune (93 octane gas)

Thanks for that man I have my injector coming in crossing my fingers that it solves the issues I’m running a hybrid is38 and all fuel support and stay getting misfire on 3 and 4 on full throttle
  2. M

A2B Motorsports RS3 Brushless LPFP FWD & AWD

I actually had my oe fuel line pop off every since that straight fuel cut and misfire car was perfect before den order a new fuel line hoping that was the issue it’s on there rn but with a new retainer from advanced auto ( I messed up retainer my self tryna figure out how to remove that line )
  3. M

Fuel cut with a2b brushless fuel pump

I used a retainer from advanced auto seems to hold it but not taking no risk so car is parked until new line comes in
  4. M

Fuel cut with a2b brushless fuel pump

Hey guys so i don’t know if anyone had this issue before but I already ruled out the tune and plugs I’m guessing it’s the fuel line since oem retainer did brake off but on full throttle I’m having bad fuel cut this started happen once the fuel line popped off ever since then straight fuel cut at...
  5. M

A2B Motorsports RS3 Brushless LPFP FWD & AWD

So it wasn’t the pump it was the tune because man I’ve check over everything even changed plugs and all
  6. M

F38 turbo slow spool

Weird Bc I have wastegate actuator set at 3.560
  7. M

F38 turbo slow spool

Got you ya im catless
  8. M

F38 turbo slow spool

You had to go from catless to catted ?
  9. M

F38 turbo slow spool

Yes https://datazap.me/u/madian49/dave-2?log=0&data=8-9
  10. M

F38 turbo slow spool

Ya I did found no leaks
  11. M

F38 turbo slow spool

But my tuner claimed that my turbo spools slower den the other ones he had worked on
  12. M

F38 turbo slow spool

Hey guys so I been dealing with a slow spool issue I have a f38(is38 hybrid ) but won’t spool until like 4500 rpm and can’t figure out why