GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lysol88

1. Lysol88

Show us your MK7

Loitering...
  2. Lysol88

2013 GTI Front Bumper out of Place

A quick start would be to compare your ride height to some stock Mk6 GTI pics (Example). Is your car lower than that? Again, this is just setting a reference point (i.e. is your car modified?). If ride height is really a concern, I would recommend finding a good independent shop in your area to...
  3. Lysol88

Ouch, yeah no bueno. Your car looks like it was lowered by the previous owner from those pics (a bit hard to tell), but that would be a contributor. Assuming it's really it lowered, going back to stock ride height is another option (may actually improve ride quality and handling depending on...
  4. Lysol88

Picture of your current ride height reference? You're sure your car is still on original suspension?? You can certainly add a tire with more side-wall or lift the car but both options will likely change the driving dynamics. It really depends on what your priority. Is taking your driveway at an...
  5. Lysol88

Show us your MK7

6. Lysol88

Show us your MK7

Golf stuff
  7. Lysol88

Show us your MK7

Out here...hiding in public
  8. Lysol88

What hobbies do you have

Does drinking beer on my porch count? I also run more than normal to help cancel out the aforementioned activity (still deciding if a full marathon would be a mistake this year :unsure:)
  9. Lysol88

Show us your MK7

Mornin
  10. Lysol88

Show us your MK7

Ready for some action...and a wash!
  11. Lysol88

Show us your MK7

No one was looking...kinda had to
  12. Lysol88

What did you do to your mk7 today?

^ You all are my new best friends :ROFLMAO: Maybe try detailing putty? hmm, that's no bueno. any lucky w/ sanding the ring down? I didn't check if it was metal or plastic
  13. Lysol88

What did you do to your mk7 today?

New knob to play with (pls pardon the dirty interior)
  14. Lysol88

Music Tastes. Share yours!

Has a catchy ring...