GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lukiefred

1. lukiefred

FS - Neuspeed RSe10 18x8 Satin Bronze with Indy Firehawk 235's $1200 OBO - nashville - VW AUDI FITMENT

keep in touch! if they haven't sold by then maybe they could be yours! i have them sealed in bags, and stacked correctly to avoid tire rot and flat spots. im not in a huge rush necessarily.
  2. lukiefred

FS - Neuspeed RSe10 18x8 Satin Bronze with Indy Firehawk 235's $1200 OBO - nashville - VW AUDI FITMENT

hey all! im selling my set of RSe10 satin bronze wheels, wrapped in indy firehawk summer tires. the rims are less than 3 years old, only driven in warmer weather, always garage parked, and tires have very good tread remaining. no uneven wear, rotated religiously, cleaned weekly. there is one...
  3. lukiefred

OEM carrier bars $150

Carrier bars FS off of my ‘16 PP. great condition, just don’t need them. Comes with all parts, and also 2 keys for the locks. Buyer pays shipping costs. SOLD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. lukiefred

Austins for sale in Nashville

4 Austin’s in good shape, with Pirelli tires off of my ‘16 PP. 2 of the tires are almost brand new, and 2 are a little older. MAKE ME AN OFFER. Local is preferred, and I can send pictures upon request. Only 1 rim has curb rash, about the size of a dime. I am located just south of Nashville and...