GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TimmyTbonez235

1. TimmyTbonez235

LPFP Sensor Issue

It was reading lpf pressure and running fine for almost a year then one day I went to start the car and it turned over and then about 15 seconds later it fell flat on its face with no prior signs. I'll go ahead and try reflashing to see if the lp rail pressure starts reading again.
  2. TimmyTbonez235

LPFP Sensor Issue

It's a DIY kit.. The fuel rail is from a Euro Spec GTI, Injectors are Bosch 925CC injectors, LPFP sensor is 06H906051G and the harness is from a PR MPI kit.
  3. TimmyTbonez235

LPFP Sensor Issue

This is the MPI file on Stratified from when I replaced the sensor. https://datazap.me/u/joshwall235/dead?log=0&data=4-7-21-32
  4. TimmyTbonez235

LPFP Sensor Issue

On the stratified tune it was created with MPI enabled. I just flashed the ED is38 adjustable as a starting point for the tune. I have not enabled it on the ED tune yet though.
  5. TimmyTbonez235

LPFP Sensor Issue

Howdy Everyone, I have had a trailing issue for a little while now. I am running an MPI kit with 900CC injectors and Walbro 525 LPFP with a PM4 FPCM. The issue I am having is that the Low Pressure Fuel Sensor is reading a constant 159.4 PSI regardless of engine load and HPFP pressure feedback...
  6. TimmyTbonez235

gti manual transmission code sra $150

Damn, wish I was closer :(
  7. TimmyTbonez235

gti manual transmission code sra $150

Shipping quote to Newark NJ? 07114
  8. TimmyTbonez235

Fueling issue?

Yeah tried that, I’m also getting a short when testing resistance across the fuel pump controller. Pretty sure it fried itself
  9. TimmyTbonez235

Fueling issue?

So a couple months ago I installed my DIY MPI kit but at the time I didn’t have the fuse box terminal connector to run a clean install so I just used a fuse tap for the time being. All was fine and running smoothly. Today I go and disconnect the battery, pull the fuse tap, and reinsert it. The...
  10. TimmyTbonez235

Oil cooler

Can I pm with some questions about this?
  11. TimmyTbonez235

Coin slot cover insert

Is OP still doing this?
  12. TimmyTbonez235

DIY Multi-port Injection Kit.

Got my set up done as well!
  13. TimmyTbonez235

Used Bridgestone blizzak tires for sale

Yeah I’ll shoot you a pm !
  14. TimmyTbonez235

WTB: Winter tires/wheels NJ

Did OP ever snag these up?