GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Loonster

1. L

Do you let your wife drive your VW\Audi?

My wife drives my GTI and my Miata. No worries....
  2. L

Your Next Volkswagen GTI Could Be A Lot Cheaper

They need to make the product better. Not cheaper. They need to keep improving. The Golf R should be pumped to 365hp and give the R motor to the GTI. They would be kings for doing that.
  3. L

Anyone go from a GTI to a Golf R?

I'd like to hear opinions on this. I have a nice GTI, it's tuned, makes plenty of power and it's fun to drive. Have any of you had a tuned GTI before and traded it in for a Golf R? What did you like about the R? I've never driven the R personally and while my car is pretty quick, I can't...
  4. L

Ferrarigate

I disagree, I think jurors would award healthy amounts of dollars to these people. All the attorney has to do is remind them how they'd feel if their Nissan or Toyota odometers had been altered. The dollar amount spent on the car is irrelevant, everyone agrees that getting screwed is getting...
  5. L

Help with code

Ok, I've searched but can't find it. Anyone have a C2702 code? if so what is it?
  6. L

Talk me out of leaving VW

The novelty of that truck will fade in less than a month.
  7. L

Talk me out of leaving VW

What he said. It is not uncommon for people here in Minnesota to have the rust bucket winter car and keep the good one in the garage. Buy a used Toyota or Nissan truck or maybe an old Suburban. A new F150 Eco will set you back more than 40k. In fact you don't need a truck. Used Subaru? Rav4...
  8. L

Just a few shots of the ride

Here's the ride
  9. L

F1 Girls.

Political correctness at its finest. We should replace the girls with multi-cultural transgender LGBTQ so that no one feels left out.
  10. L

COBB AP Readout Issues

Anyone have issues with getting accurate readouts on their COBB AP? Oil temp on car dash reads 210. COBB reads 225. COBB unit reads 26.2 psi of boost. Data log reads less. Log attached. https://datazap.me/u/loonster/log-15...19-20-21-32-43 Anyone want to chime in on this, I'd love to...
  11. L

Thoughts on this log?

Chime in... https://datazap.me/u/loonster/log-1517109647?log=1&data=1-2-6-7-10-17-18-19-20-21-32-43
  12. L

Subaru BRZ tS

That car had so much promise. It reminded me of the old Datsun 240Z. At 200hp it's just not enough. If it had the turbo of the WRX then it would be a serious contender. Until then it's a good looking car that handles well, but that's it. The dismal sales record of the BRZ/FRS/T86 prove that it...
  13. L

2019 MQB Jetta

I bought a 1999 VW Jetta TDI. Those cars were cool, they just looked so different than what everyone was doing at the time. The interior was nice, the sound system was pretty good and the general overall feel was that of a more expensive car. Getting 48 mpg on the highway was a bonus. Loved that...