GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by littlejoe1

1. littlejoe1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed 7.5 Facelift Euro Tails :love:
  2. littlejoe1

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Whereabouts in Lombard? I work off Finley and Butterfield, would be interested in swinging by sometime.
  3. littlejoe1

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Solved my own problem. Last year I disabled the side markers on the stock 7.5 tails. Apparently that needs to be enabled to run 7.5 facelift tails. Re-enabled in VCDS and all is well.
  4. littlejoe1

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Hello! I just installed a set of 7.5 Dynamic LEDs with the DAP harness. 2019 NAR GTI Rabbit Edition. I double checked all the wiring and coding they provided, but I'm still running into an issue: Brake Lights Work, Turn Signals Work... But I've got no running lights Any ideas?
  5. littlejoe1

What headunit is this?
  6. littlejoe1

Tossed my new rack on today and gave Tobias his first bath. If anyone is looking for a bike carrier I’d highly recommend the new VW branded carrier. The old part (big black curvy plastic carrier) is being superseded by a rebranded Thule Proride XT, which is really great carrier. My dealership...
  7. littlejoe1

Nothing too crazy today... just some carrier bars. Bike carriers to follow. Thinking I might paint the cross bars gloss black to match the Rabbit’s accents. Thoughts?
  8. littlejoe1

Got my wheel spacers installed (Burger MS Flush Kit 15mm / 20mm) and then got a tint (18% all the way around, sans w/s).