GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Leonardp

1. L

2015 GTI Autobahn, truly MINT

How the heck do you know you got more mods? I didn't even begin to list all of them. Hijacking someone else's post for smartass comments isn't cool my friend.
  2. L

Yes, thank you.
  3. L

2015 GTI Autobahn, 64,000 miles. The car is as “like new” as a “used” car can be. This car has been pampered and spoiled! Essentially no imperfections in the body, paint, or interior. PPF on the front, hood, and mirrors, ceramic coated everywhere else. A list of improvements and modifications...
  4. L

Price drop, Four Austin rims, Western VA

Still available. I am in Staunton Va
  5. L

What did you do to your mk7 today?

SRS Tec front inserts installed, Clubsport stripe to replace the Racingline stripe. FINISHED I think.....
  6. L

CAD rear wing extension. Professionally painted and installs using automotive tape. Looks nice.
  7. L

DAP big brake kit with Clubsport rotors
  8. L

CSS muffler, need advice

Thinking about adding a CSS muffler to my setup, which is currently a Ultimate Racing downpipe and stock catback. My question is, would it be prudent to replace the mid pipe with a 3 inch rather than retain the stock pipe? Comments appreciated
  9. L

Form fit hood protector-local pickup

Bump, for local pickup
  10. L

Sold

I have 4 RS3 ignition coils for sale, run about 15,000 miles. Perfectly fine, But I had some shop credits and bought the red-top APR coils so I no longer need these. Let’s say $75 shipped.
  11. L

SRS-Tec MK7 GTI Bumper Flare Group Buy

Don’t know cost yet. Probably will drop them off to be painted along with a C.A.D. Spoiler extension. Plan to do the flares in flat black and spoiler extension in Pure White on top and gloss black on bottom to match existing spoiler.
  12. L

SRS-Tec MK7 GTI Bumper Flare Group Buy

I have an appointment at the body shop next week
  13. L

LED Door Projector Logo's - Puddle Lights

Mine look good, very pleased!
  14. L

So far so good. I have the H&R front and rear sway bars as well