GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Latron

1. Latron

DIY: MIB1 > MIB2 NEW SIMPLIFIED Method

Yeah that is the hardware that I have. I do have a dropbox.
  2. Latron

Just saw your reply. It looked like it was the correct one, MST2_US_VW_P0890D, However I am thinking it was for the Plus like Simrwil was saying and not the standard. I am going to have to look into it because it was not very clear and misleading on the files I got.
  3. Latron

Ok that helps for sure. That is exactly how mine is behaving and probably what happened to me. I plan to, If I can recover it, update to the newest firmware as It has the correct patch available. I have unfortunately lost my original Delphibin.ifs file (my stupid mistake). Could you possibly be...
  4. Latron

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

Ok so I did the Congo and Duke activator, it didn't remove CP. I have MST2_US_VW_P0890D software in the Radio. I found the patch delphiin.ifs for my software version and loaded it onto the SD card with the delphi.sh file. Both in the root with nothing else on it. I loaded it and now my radio...
  5. Latron

Ok so i did the Congo and Duke activator, didnt remove CP. I have MST2_US_VW_P0890D software in the Radio. I found the patch delphiin.ifs for my software version and loaded it onto the SD card with the delphi.sh file. Both in the root with nothing else on it. I loaded it and now my radio comes...
  6. Latron

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

That's what I figured. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Thanks!
  7. Latron

Yes, it makes it to the user interface. It of course has the Component Protection message, but I can operate it like normal for about 15 seconds. Then black screen and restart.
  8. Latron

Hello everyone, finally started my MIB1 to MIB2 conversion. I got everything in and the radio starts up then after about 15 seconds reboots. It keeps doing this. Im pretty sure I got a bad brain but not sure. Is there anything I can do to confirm this? Its a 3Q0035844 brain. Software train...
  9. Latron

Front plate freedom day!!!

I grew up in Ohio but moved 5 years ago to Texas. I didn't have a front plate for the longest time up there because my car came from Indiana and wasn't drilled for it. I got pulled over once for no front plate but luckily the cop let me off. Glad for you guys!! Now if Texas can just follow suit.
  10. Latron

What do you miss from your previous car?

I miss the sound of my last car. 2009 Eclipse GT 6 speed. Had a custom exhaust. Also it used no oil EVER!! 160,xxx miles and it would go 7500 miles with no oil used. Most reliable car Ive ever owned.
  11. Latron

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

Ok this is the best name story I've seen. Mine is boring. It was a nickname in high school. Don't even know how it came about, it just happened and stuck.