Recent content by Latetotheparty

1. Latetotheparty

SOLD

Pm
  2. Latetotheparty

SOLD

is it for a 6 speed manual?
  3. Latetotheparty

Downpipe without stage 2 software... good or bad?

True in a couple of months it’s going to be not so great. But the ic still does help even when it is hot as the sun.
  4. Latetotheparty

Downpipe without stage 2 software... good or bad?

I’m in Arizona and the Mishimoto front mount intercooler was top of the list of mods. I did the oem replacement not a piggyback unit. Now stage 1 APR and the car is very constant on power to the wheels. It’s well worth it. https://www.mishimoto.com/vw-golf-tsi-r-gti-intercooler-2015.html
  5. Latetotheparty

Awe tuning performance downpipe mk7

Okay that’s what I was wondering about the stage 2 tune is it Primarily just to get rid of the check engine light. Also with the location of the cat if it does fail it would be very difficult to replace versus APR CTS the cat is located where I could be replaced fairly easily.
  6. Latetotheparty

Can I run the downpipe and stay with my APR stage 1 tune? Looks like all stage 2 tunes that are still available turn off the ready setting on the rear 02 which would cause me to fail emissions in AZ. They do not do a Visual inspection. They simply plug into the OBDII port and run the test.
  7. Latetotheparty

Still available?
  8. Latetotheparty

[SOLD] FS: Neuspeed Power Module

I had one and it’s a great bump in power with out detection. Super easy install and Noticeable difference.
  9. Latetotheparty

Currently running APR stage 1 catback exhaust and upgraded intercooler

Currently running APR stage 1 catback exhaust and upgraded intercooler
  10. Latetotheparty

SOLD - CTS catted downpipe

Interested sent a pm
  11. Latetotheparty

APR downpipe with CAT for Mk7 GTI

Is it still available?
  12. Latetotheparty

APR downpipe with CAT for Mk7 GTI

Still available?