GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kushdaiin

1. K

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Got mine too. Maybe they'll find a fix after they develop a replacement for the 3g antennas. . . :cautious:
  2. K

Replacement bumper cover - grill opening too small? HELP!

Is it a non-ACC or mk7 vs. mk7.5 bumper that you purchased?
  3. K

No door puddle lights?

Yeah, we can discuss how to do that when it's a bit safer but either way it sounds like it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do, which is pretty cool. I do wonder if they are natively there or not in the AID. I wonder if they started testing some of the sign data in the AID1 for development...
  4. K

No door puddle lights?

Okay, I need to know how to get pACC activated. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  5. K

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Looked at those links and holy hell that looks like fun.
  6. K

No door puddle lights?

That's quite interesting because I don't ever recall getting more than one sign in a school zone. I definitely got the No Passing Zone signs but that was it. What's also interesting is I vaguely recall someone with a MK7.5 in Canada getting the cut-off school sign and that was at least 3 to 4...
  7. K

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Yes, it's supposed to go against the rear seat. I didn't even think it would fit against the back of the car.
  8. K

MK7 Climatronic upgrade with instructions and pictures.

Agreed. Now that I've got a 6 yo and a 14 month old, I usually have to take a day or two of vacation to even attempt a relatively significant retrofit. That being said, I get 3-5 minor retrofits in per year. Thanks @Cuzoe for addressing that future retrofit 😂 . That aux heater has me curious as...
  9. K

What you haven't addressed here is the current status of the full climatronic retrofit. :ROFLMAO:
  10. K

What's going on? How many more retrofits will be undone? First, I take out the charger, now you're undoing the sem-climatronic setup. Is this condition contagious?
  11. K

OEM Wireless charger

Okay, so I did a bunch of anecdotal testing on the 611A charger and I will very firmly recommend against getting this charger for our platform. In short, the only reliable thing about this charger is that it is unreliable and too finicky to pay the $75 for the built in fan that, as others have...
  12. K

Dang, I guess I'll order the poorly fitting retrofit one then, lol.
  13. K

Thank you for the information above however, I'm a little bit confused on this last statement as it sounds like the OEM 5Q0815479 is just the normal MQB macro mesh insert and does not support the pre filter. Do any of those MLB chassis pre filters fit into the MQB chassis by chance or are we...
  14. K

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I'm really curious to see the end result. I wonder if that works in all modes of operation (heating up and driving)? It would be a sweet alternative to blasting the A/C to clear off a foggy windshield aside from the snow/ice clearing ability. With my windshield getting more pitted, depending...