GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ksurl

1. K

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

It is likely it would have worked with some repinning and coding but it is hard when you don’t know the layout. Less hassle with oem because you know it will work out of the box.
  2. K

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

stock parts picked up for free. in OC intercooler dsg shifter rear headrests rear sway bar with endlinks side mirror blinkers front bumper mk 7 plate delete
  3. K

Imported MK7 GTI from Japan - No sound at all

@Spod you can tell if your vw badge flips for the cam if you hear a clicking/thunking sound. it's very obvious if your environment is quiet. or just setup a mirror behind your car and enter reverse.
  4. K

WTB: Stock DSG knob

Shipping is probably $5-10 for me. $50 for the shifter but thats nice if you are giving it away.
  5. K

Came from a 2018 gti. Let me know if you are interested. I’m thinking 60 shipped
  6. K

Suction Pump Seal Recall

Different part number
  7. K

8. K

Suction Pump Seal Recall

what's the ignition recall? haven't gotten a notice for that one.
  9. K

I have one. will take a pic when I get home
  10. K

Rennline Phone Mount + Course Motorsports MagSafe Swivel Mount

it only fits the 6.5? the side trim is that different?
  11. K

40K Service Question and Recommendations

I'm going to guess about 800-1000. more at a dealer. also the 2019 dsg is a dq381 which has an 80k interval. doesn't hurt to change it early, but it's not needed right now. brake fluid is every 2 years, diff fluid is every 3 years.
  12. K

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Buy oe/oem from fcpeuro. If you ever need to replace them again, just use the lifetime replacement policy.
  13. K

Don't worry, it will burn off hahaha
  14. K

Don’t worry I already did that when i was repinning my connector in the back of the mib2 for the helix install. Finally found a better youtube video angle and found the correct hole (thats what she said) On another note, is my connector style the 4D0 model?
  15. K

is the storablecoma grounding kit the scskunkwerks one?