GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by krische

1. krische

Volkswagen Debuts U.S. Production Version of Golf Alltrack

http://www.vwvortex.com/news/volkswagen-news/nyias-2016-volkswagen-debuts-u-s-production-version-of-golf-alltrack/
  2. krische

Golf R now on the US Volkswagen Site!

Well it pains me to say it, but we aren't getting MPI. From the horse's mouth:
  3. krische

R Steering Wheel Vs GTI Steering Wheel

Here's the MK6 and MK7 steering wheels compared for the GTI and R. MK6 on the left and MK7 on the right.
  4. krische

Sounds like APR is Going Down

And you're all out of bitches?
  5. krische

Sounds like APR is Going Down

Has there always been this much hate for APR here? I guess I'm not that active on here, but I got my Stage 1 APR tune like 3 years ago and I've been pleased with it ever since.
  6. krische

GolfMK7.com on Tapatalk

You guys get the email? MK7 is finally on Tapatalk.
  7. krische

How flat do the seats fold down?

It's always bugged me how the rear seats in my MK6 GTI don't fold down flat at all. Do the seats in the MK7 R fold down completely flat? Anyone have any pictures? Thanks
  8. krische

VW R400

I would if I could afford a 40k-45k car. I don't give two craps about the "image" of a VW vs an Audi or BMW. In fact I'd rather have the VW I think. Gives it more of a sleeper feel. No one expects a friggin VW Golf that has 400 horsepower and goes 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. Plus I know if they were to...
  9. krische

VW R400

So does that mean the turbo is the same as the Golf R? And thus just some intake and exhaust mods on a Golf R will get close to 400hp? If so :icon_secta:
  10. krische

Fuelly - Where are my mileage conscious people at?

https://www.fuelly.com/driver/krische/gti 27.4 mpg over 144 fill ups.
  11. krische

Bill Nye and Ken Ham Debate is live on youtube right now

Well it's getting late, I'm going to go say my prayers to Joe Pesci. gPOfurmrjxo
  12. krische

Does this thousands of years of historical evidence happen to exist all in one book?
  13. krische

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

Well technically speaking, you're doing it right. If you get a big return, that just means that was money the government was taking out of your paychecks and holding onto interest free. Instead you could have received that money in your checks and spent it, invested it, etc.
  14. krische

And this is why it's practically fruitless to debate creationists. Cognitive dissonance will prevent them from accepting it as true. That and people don't want to feel like they've been duped or made a fool of.
  15. krische

But science can't always give us absolute answers, because science is adjusting theories as evidence is gathered. This changeability is what some people seem to struggle with. For example, we can't be 100% certain how the universe was created without a time machine. Whereas a religion can just...