GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kollunz

1. K

Stock GTI 1'51" at Laguna, what's next?

Sorry to threadjack. I have a mostly stock 17" Sport currently with just an EQT stage 1 tune. Have you guys found heat to be an issue on a stock motor? I'm also in the bay area and have been on Thunderhill, Sonoma, and Laguna with my 95" Miata, but I am considering trying out my GTI on track...
  2. K

Accessport question/ thought

What exactly is the default value for the cobb TC?
  3. K

Accessport question/ thought

How does the Cobb TC work with the AP unplugged from the car?
  4. K

How are the EQT OTS / base Accessport tunes?

To those that purchased the EQT basemap with their cobb access ports during the boost sale, any thoughts or comments?
  5. K

Track Day Tires '18 GTI

I just picked up a 17' GTI and I'm also planning on tracking it every now and then. I currently own a 95' Miata that I track at all of the norcal tracks(Sonoma, Laguna, T-hill). So my advice is based off of my personal experience and what track instructors have informed me. Will this be your...
  6. K

PP diff and LP worth the upgrade?

I've had my 2017 Sport with the PP and LP for just over a month now. It came with the stock conti all-season tires. The tires still spin and produce wheel hop if I stab the throttle in 1st and 2nd gear. I plan on replacing these tires with some summer tires once I spin the tread away. My...