GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Koenna

1. K

WTB: Golf R front suspension parts (OEM)

Nope…Only the LCA+Balljoint are still available
  2. K

WTB: Golf R front suspension parts (OEM)

Have a LCA and Balljoint for you! PM me if interested
  3. K

Used OEM DSG 6spd + Engine mount

Parts located in Boston and can ship. Came of my 17' Alltrack at around 38k miles and the car was fully stock until 34k miles OEM 5q0 199 555 T DSG 6spd mount (Can be used with BFI bushing inserts by removing the rivets) 30 USD + shipping OEM 5Q0 199 262 DD MQB engine mount 40 USD + shipping
  4. K

H&R 3mm/8mm spacer + OEM LCA

Updated Post with front OEM LCAs
  5. K

Isweep and moogs gone
  6. K

Located in Boston, but all parts are available for shipping. MQB OEM LCA with Balljoints ~ 38k miles on them...Bought the car fully stock at 33k miles New England condition with some rust, but overall nothing wrong. Bushings still good and balljoints are in good condition. Perfect if you want...
  7. K

BFI Stage 1 Mounts Initial Impressions

Nice write up!! Did exactly the same thing on my car recently and I agree with your feedback. Trans mount swap can be very annoying if DIY, but definitely worth it. My passenger also noticed how smooth the DSG shifts are...I had the Dogbone Stg 1 insert a couple weeks prior to the other mounts...
  8. K

Quick Racingline Subframe Alignment Kit Review

Probably not going to hurt, but won't do anything. I decided to not use the lower collars.
  9. K

Quick Racingline Subframe Alignment Kit Review

Front is identical and for the rear you can use the upper collar, but no need for the lower one. For the rear lower one you'd need something like the 034/cts AWD subframe inserts. Those will fill the voids in the subframe bushing and reduce some sloppiness in the rear. I have both and can...
  10. K

22mm SuperPro Rear Sway Bar - The Conservative Approach

Yeah check the end link nut which secures the RSB. I had to tighten that one recently and had some similar noises from the back of the car.
  11. K

EBC Redstuff Pads - Have these been used, or is this just how they come?

Mine looked exactly the same and supposed to be like that I guess
  12. K

Brand New, Unopened Bilstein B16’s

Running B14 on my Alltrack: definitely on the firmer side. We have rough roads here and with the right tire pressure it’s not too harsh and wouldn’t call it bouncy. I heard B14 is roughly at the middle Setting of the B16, so there is more room for adjustments both ways . Personally I would go...
  13. K

is20 turbo 25k miles

PMd