GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by KingOfSpades007

1. K

P0413 code

I had the same observations when I was troubleshooting this issue. Valve actuated no problem with no end of wiggling wires from me. Monitoring the pressures when the pump/valve are on/actuating, they seemed pretty constant, which suggested to me no leak or anything like that. I hate...
  2. K

P0413 code

See post #94 in this thread. Seems like new wires/terminals spliced in to replace the end of the harness near the connector did the trick. Was this confirmed with a wiggle test also?
  3. K

P0413 code

Well, it's been a week of not looking at things and so far so good? I haven't heard it running at every single cold start, but my habit of starting the car also hasn't changed - only the temperature outside has (brr). I'll chalk it up as a win, and say that the kombi valve seems strange. I'm...
  4. K

P0413 code

@nkresho; that's what I expected to see happen with mine, and I was going to make the assumption that, if that was a common thing, the only reason the new kombi valve fixed the issue, is because in reality, the wires were the issue. Glad you were able to sort it out, and hope whatever you're...
  5. K

P0413 code

Well, I had a wiggle around this evening and found nothing seemed to cut actuation of the solenoid during the solenoid output test, short of unplugging it. Didn't bother recording much of that. It was me poking and prodding around the wires that go to the sensor and kombi valve, with no change...
  6. K

P0413 code

Cheers for that. I'll have a wiggle around later. Of course I should have read better (post 79) and would have known that's how you diag'd that. I'll see if I can confirm a similar situation.
  7. K

P0413 code

Apologies if it didn't come across in my post, I ran that output test last night with things apart to visually observe things, and confirmed that both valves were actuating the same way. This was to try and understand whether it would have been that the valve itself has failed, or if it could...
  8. K

P0413 code

Chiming in here as I'm recently experiencing this issue. I actually put together a how-to on getting to the valve over on the other forum, as I didn't see anything that seemed to address changing that valve out on the MK7 with photos. On cold starts, I have been polling the (4) options under...