GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kgatterer

1. K

Headlight crazing

I had PPF put on the headlights yesterday, so we shall see how long they stay clear!
  2. K

Headlight crazing

Thank you! I am supposed to get them PPFd next Friday when I get my tint done. And Up The Irons!
  3. K

Headlight crazing

Thank you! Yeah, mine were pretty smooth, just looked like crap with the lights on or if you looked at them at an angle. I actually started with a cheap headlight restore kit from Harbor freight just for the drill attachment and pads...
  4. K

WTB 2016-2017 R

Sorry, I did buy this already. Good luck on selling yours!
  5. K

Headlight crazing

Thanks! It is apparently tiny cracks in the clear/ UV coating I am guessing. Lights were smooth and clear, you couldn’t see it unless the lights were on or the sun hit it from the right angle. I just kept sanding and periodically turning the lights on to check progress.
  6. K

Headlight crazing

I just picked up a 2017 R and thought the headlights looked clear in the day time/ lights off, when I seen them with the lights on I was immediately bummed. I had restored my kids headlights on his 09 Acura TL with the Meguires kit and it came out great so I figured before I shelled out 1300+ on...
  7. K

WTB 2016-2017 R

Found a 2017 Oryx with 36,000 miles
  8. K

WTB 2016-2017 R

Hello! I sold my 2017 GTI a while back and finally looking to get into another MK7, but this time an R. I'm looking for a 2016-2017 R preferably Lapiz blue or Limestone gray (possibly open to white or black), stock or nearish, and the lower the miles the better. A CLEAN car is more important to...
  9. K

IE open intake brand new in box

SOLD!
  10. K

need one Austin near St Louis

I'm looking for 1 NICE Austin near St Louis Missouri. Willing to travel a few hours for pick up if needed if you don't want to ship. Its pothole season around here and one of mine got trashed today on my 2017 GTI with less than 4,000 miles.