GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ketoi12345678

1. K

Plaid Corbeau seats

How those seat hold up after a year? That looks good. Also are they comfortable for non stop 3 hrs driving?
  2. K

WTB golf R seats near Florida or Georgia

Up, still looking for it
  3. K

Thanks for everything!

It is tough to find a car under $30k doing good all-around jobs!
  4. K

2.0t HPFP swap on 1.8t

Maestro does NOT work with GTI HPFL. Ask me how I know! Finally, I pulled the trigger and purchased Reflect Tunning for my IS38 with GTI HPFP.
  5. K

Golf R front and rear seats

Can you have a quote shipping to 32606? If shipping cost isn't too much, I might buy them
  6. K

WTB golf R seats near Florida or Georgia

As tile says, looking to buy golf R seats in FL, GA, or other locations nearby
  7. K

Golf R front and rear seats

wish you were in FL. I guess shipping these seats will cost a lot of money. Good luck with sale
  8. K

Porsche Boxster Calipers (NQSBBK) *SOLD*

usually the powder-coated cost around ~$200, not sure how much for sandblasting
  9. K

Corbeau RRX Plaid Seats

is the seat safe during the crash? LOL
  10. K

What did you do to your mk7 today?

how the EQT Coilover doing for you?
  11. K

PowerZone: Rear WaveTrac install into Differential *In Progress*

this thread needs more attention than "Hey guys, what oil I need for my car?"
  12. K

MK7R Part Out **Lots of Performance and Cosmetics**

BFI engine & trans mounts for DSG or Manual? And how many miles?
  13. K

Wilwood BBK Spongy Pedal Help

I bled Rear Passenger, Rear driver, Front passenger outside then inside, Front driver outside then inside. For VCDS brake mods: Hydraulic Brake Assistant Hydraulic Brake Booster Brake Booster The old way to bleed ABS pump is: you go to dirt road or while in rain, you try to brake hard which...
  14. K

Wilwood BBK Spongy Pedal Help

I have Wilwood BBK on my Alltrack. In my opinion, you definitely need to re-bleed the brake system again, then do the VCDS brake mods (google for this). If this still happens, you may need to bleed the ABS pump. Normally you don't have to bleed the ABS, but if someone works on the brake and...