GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kennedyliam38

1. kennedyliam38

DSG Fault Code OBD 11

I know it’s probably harmless but can anyone explain what this fault is? It’s been there for ages. I clear it and it won’t show again for a while then it’ll come back.
  2. kennedyliam38

Interior mirror removed… problem!

Hi. I do not run a rear view mirror. I drive professionally and those vehicles only have side mirrors. Many years ago I removed the interior mirror in my Focus and since then any car I drive, I either remove the interior mirror or push it away from me completely. I hate them, it doesn’t aid my...
  3. kennedyliam38

Interior mirror removed… problem!

Hi all. I removed my interior mirror about 2 years ago. The black cover housing came off with it. I clipped the top back in but the bottom has nothing to clip in so I used superglue. Worked fine. For some reason tonight the glue has given up and now the cover will only clip in the top. This...
  4. kennedyliam38

Dynamic Mirror Indicators Installed...Puddle Light Not Working

C Can you advise me on what size of the scotchlocks I need to buy
  5. kennedyliam38

So after looking there are 3 pins. As I say these are from a reputable supplier so I’m very confused as to why I’m having this issue. What can I do?
  6. kennedyliam38

I i will have a good look at the indicator pin setup etc and post a photo in a couple of days. If I do need to connect them together is there any way you could talk me through it?
  7. kennedyliam38

Is this on the indicator unit or the actual wing mirror?
  8. kennedyliam38

Ah okay. I wasn’t even sure if they lit up in the first place. Okay well it’s just the puddle lights. So if there are three connects (which I’m sure there is, I will check) how do I bridge two wires?
  9. kennedyliam38

I I should add that my little red door warning exit lights things (?) on the bottom of the door aren’t working either
  10. kennedyliam38

I have no idea how to do that :/ I’m positive there are three pins. I think it’s best I physically check
  11. kennedyliam38

When I get time I’ll take one out and take a picture if that helps?
  12. kennedyliam38

Hi. Yeah mine look like this. 3 pins... any other ideas?
  13. kennedyliam38

Hi, I’m almost positive it’s a 3 pin I’ve bought. I’m very lost now :( https://www.ultimatecustomsuk.com/products/golf-mk7-dynamic-mirror-indicators
  14. kennedyliam38

2015 Golf MK7 2.0TDI Hi all. Today I’ve installed good quality (Ultimate Customs) dynamic wing mirror indicators. They work perfectly, look awesome and don’t have any errors showing on OBD11. Great!!! However... The wing mirror puddle lights no longer work. It’s not the end of the world, but...