GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Keehs360

1. K

Just went apr stage 1 + dsg tune

i gotta tell u, i never felt gear hunt on stock dsg tune. but i only drove it about a thousand miles before i got it flashed today. so i dunno lol
  2. K

thanks! Im currently saving for an intercooler, I hope to have it on by feb or march
  3. K

Agreed, i enjoy skipping two gears on the downshift when i put my foot down a bit. its way peppier.
  4. K

i think one should pick and decide based on what they want drive mode to feel like. i wanted something a bit more aggressive. kinda like, imagine drive mode and sport right? so imagine something that falls in between both, that's what drive mode feels like now. i was texting donnie (dude i...
  5. K

Hardey’s Auto Werks review

Went in for apr stage 1 + dsg tune and an oil change. very awesome shop! Great prices. Outstanding service. They even have Motul vw508 certified oil in stock too. can totally recommend!
  6. K

In lieu of the recent APR price drops. I went to get flashed today. Plus I hit 1200 miles on the odometer so I figured I’d get an oil change too. got the apr stage 1 low tq 91 octane and dsg tune. The good guys at Hardey’s Auto Werks in Colorado flashed it after changing the oil. They had...
  7. K

All New Pricing on all APR ECU/TCU Upgrades!

Got stage 1 and dsg done about three hours ago worth it. The apr dsg tune only took like 3 minutes. But damn, the ecu took about 30 minutes.
  8. K

Can someone explain the MK7.5 and 7.5’s pcv magic?

Exactly. the only safe mod is the black ice air freshener
  9. K

No. The risk I was referring to myself was the risk of adding a possible point of failure
  10. K

Oh I agree on the risky part. With Subaru’s the risk can be higher due to the nature of the boxer layout. It isn’t a v-boxer after all. personally I’ll just wait till 40k and just get it all blasted. And swap out the pcv contraption for a new one while I’m at it.
  11. K

Found shipping pucks at 13k miles

Glad your getting some service now bro
  12. K

Emich VW Is Mod friendly

Gotcha
  13. K

I assume the fuel water and oil would separate after a week no?