GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kdubya

1. Kdubya

Show us your MK7

Thanks man
  2. Kdubya

Show us your MK7

Those are pretty nice actually, couldn’t find a price online, probably wasn’t looking close enough
  3. Kdubya

Show us your MK7

Something like this but damn they are expensive
  4. Kdubya

Show us your MK7

I would like to find the non PP headlights that have the Red U in them and just swap everything over. Also thought about a trip for a tune by @Diggs24 🤔 but i would Need a clutch first before more powaaa 😭
  5. Kdubya

Possible reasons for misfire on cyl 2?

My car can be the same way at times and I’m tuned.. don’t stress about it
  6. Kdubya

Show us your MK7

7. Kdubya

Yeah man, it’s what it is on these cars~ they are weird. Worse case scenario is you can pay a shop to do a compression check and make sure nothing is going on internally besides a carbon clean.
  8. Kdubya

These cars are notorious for cylinder 2 misfires.. You can get new plugs, new coils and it will still eventually pop up. I pulled my cylinder 2 plug couple of months ago, cleaned it, di-electric greased the coil packs and moved on and the CEL hasn’t been back on. Start with carbon clean...
  9. Kdubya

APR Ultralink - At Home Flash Tuning is Here!

Because don’t you know they like to master-debate!? 🤣😭
  10. Kdubya

Guess I'll get a battery..

I’m running an Optima yellow top.
  11. Kdubya

Plastic oil pan took a hit

I got The metal pan and kit from FCP Euro. Took about an hour ish to install. It was cake and eases the mind until i can afford a metal skid plate. The same thing happened to me last year. Go ahead and replace the windage tray while you’re in there.
  12. Kdubya

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Ok so something is going on with my central locking: For some reason when i press the unlock button from the key fob it does the drivers door, and the two rear doors, but not the passenger front: (can’t open from the outside) I have gone into the lock/unlock menu and tried selecting just one...
  13. Kdubya

The Secret Santa 2023 Thread!

I greatly appreciate my secret Santa! Thank you!!
  14. Kdubya

The Secret Santa 2023 Thread!

I’m in the same boat- nothing yet on my end lol 😂