GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Juggar

1. J

MK7 JB4 w/Bluetooth Adapter

got it.
  2. J

It still works, its just a clip , and it was still on very tight. Nothing to do with the wires. LilRedGti was supposed to buy it but he never responded. So I guess its still for sale.
  3. J

Selling because I sold my GTI. Was using it to stack with Uni Stage 2. There is only one small issue, the connector "Plug D" had its little lock lever pop off when I was uninstalling it today. It still held on pretty good, and with some electrical tape I think it would work just fine. I want to...
  4. J

(Sold - included new dealer link though) 2015 Golf 1.8T SE Automatic (South Florida)

Its tough times, a lot of folks are still not even leaving the house, at least here in NC.
  5. J

****SOLD***** 2017 GTI SE - Stage 2 / JB4 stack. - $19,400 - North Carolina/South East USA.

Looking to potentially sell this car for loan payoff. Approx 16,500 miles. Has these mods: JB4 Stack Unitronic Stage 2 + DSG Stage 2, APR Carbon fiber intake, APR turbo inlet pipe, APR Downpipe, APR intercooler and RS3 coils + RS7 plugs. May end up trading to a dealer if they can give me...
  6. J

How long before GTIs become hybrid.

A combination of solar/wind/hydro/geothermal/nuclear. The GTE is nice and all, but you cant really drive the car spiritedly for extended periods of time. Once that battery is out, you have exactly the power of the gasoline engine and nothing more. That used to be an issue with first gen chevy...
  7. J

Don’t throw your OEM intercooler & radiator away

I sold my stock Intercooler and downpipe on eBay. I got $60 for the stock IC and the buyer paid shipping. You can certainly buy a nice steak dinner with the IC, LOL. Figure its body shops buying the parts to repair customer cars involved in accidents.
  8. J

APR MS100140 Spherical Pendulum Mount and APR MS100142 Dogbone Bushing Insert

Looking to sell both , never did get around to installing them. Looking to keep my GTI the way it is right now, not sure if ill have it in a year, may trade in for an RS3. $200 for both, free priority mail shipping. paypal or cashapp only. eBay listing here if you prefer that, but I can do a...
  9. J

Slow heater - Golf TSI 2015

Well if its -10 F then yeah... its gonna take a solid 10 mins to blow hot air.
  10. J

Cannonball record, underground radar app?

They didnt, and even if they did it could be anyone driving the car. You ticket the driver, not the car. "muh radios" dont do anything for them when the next exit is mile away and you get there in almost no time.
  11. J

Cannonball record, underground radar app?

I disagree, that is when a lot of people go out for races depending on the area. I have driven plenty at those times going to see friends, etc. And often going 100+ so good luck "avoiding" everyone. It is a massive hazard to drive blacked out and I will be calling 911 ASAP if I ever see it.