GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JTM88

1. J

APR A02 Flow Formed Wheels are Here - 4 Colors - 5 Sizes

I feel like they couldn't decide on a wheel design, so instead of making two different wheels they just put them together. Looks too busy IMO
  2. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Gave her a hand wash for the first time in a long time. Tornado Red sure looks good at sunset!
  3. J

Favor

Done
  4. J

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Drove to San Antonio and picked up a set of Neuspeed RSe10s from @JJ_MK7. Was totally worth the drive even with the traffic.
  5. J

[SOLD]: Neuspeed RSe10 18 Inch

PM Sent
  6. J

I’ve been trying all sorts of random serial numbers and it wouldn’t work, I tried that one and it took it. Thanks!
  7. J

Car barely started after sitting at the airport for a week. I check the battery when I got home and it was only putting out 10.5v. Can’t believe it died after only 2.5 years. Fortunately I got a free replacement from Autozone! Quick question though, I tried updating the battery serial code...
  8. J

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I’m using the a j spacer with an EQT stage 2 tune with no cel or issues that I can see.
  9. J

CTS DP with Vibrant 17930 and stock muffler. The burbles just sounded like fire crackers, pop...pop...pop.
  10. J

I installed the EQT Stage 2 tune without burbles. I originally got them for the LOLs in sport mode, but they sounded obnoxious AF, it was honestly embarrassing.
  11. J

I had one for my 370z I loved it.
  12. J

I hate people…

My favorite is when they turn wide and go across multiple lanes, and then come back to the inside lane cutting you off. All without signals of course.
  13. J

I get the kit for $67 it would still save some money
  14. J

Well it was great while it lasted. How much does return shipping cost on oil?
  15. J

No CC with the BL revision PCV. I've been trying to figure out if I just need a CC or a plate and CC system.