GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jshinz24

1. Jshinz24

MK7 Confessions

This thread shamed me into washing the car finally... It's been SEVERAL months- multiple snowy and salty drives... I also used the dirty brush in the stall.
  2. Jshinz24

Dogs

Mine also has a cone of shame. But it looks more like an airplane pillow Lol
  3. Jshinz24

Dogs

My miniature yeti. This is before I made his paths. He is starting to like plowing his own though lol
  4. Jshinz24

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed the old Cobb SF intake. Replaced my USP. I like the look much better. My +52.67Hp is also cool, too. See ya later losers. *The velocity stack is a pain in arse to install correctly. Lining everything up was a nightmare the first time. We shall see how it goes when I install the shopdap...
  5. Jshinz24

Anybody In The Mid-Ohio Valley Area of WV? Shop recommendations?

IF they are still active. BT had a dyno as well And used to make custom turbo/intercooler piping for different cars. I would think they could handle stage 2 supporting mods rather easily if they are still doing it. But I haven’t heard anything from them in a while. Worth a shot to shoot them a...
  6. Jshinz24

Anybody In The Mid-Ohio Valley Area of WV? Shop recommendations?

Not exactly. I haven’t really needed anything done yet, though. I have heard good things about Lightners for suspension though. A lot of the SCCA guys go there for work from what I have been told. Other than that, I will make the trip to Pat’s Speed Shop if I need something big done EG...
  7. Jshinz24

Emission Service Action 24FX

I’m 2019 SE Stage 1 EQT 6MT. I just received my letter and am not going to participate. Although, my car never stalled in the first place and that was my main worry a year ago.
  8. Jshinz24

Anyone fitted Bilstein B16 Damptronic Coilovers?

Definitely keeping an eye on this :D
  9. Jshinz24

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I’m terribly lazy and haven’t done it yet. Has been way too cold out in my garage. On the other hand, I do plan on installing it this weekend or next if time allows. I will let ya know if I do!
  10. Jshinz24

MK7 GTI 2.0T ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit

Good to hear. I was pretty close to pulling the trigger on the DKM and then a local shop near me offered a good deal on the ACT with install. So, I am thinking of going that route. I am not too worried about price. I also don’t mind the chatter. I just want to make sure whatever I chose will...
  11. Jshinz24

MK7 GTI 2.0T ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit

I know it’s been a while and sorry for bothering.. But did you like your ACT? I can get one for around $1150 plus $675 installed and was thinking about pulling the trigger :D
  12. Jshinz24

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Thanks for the info! I think I may just start throwing a gallon or so in the tank when I fill up from now on!
  13. Jshinz24

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

After looking at that set, seems solid enough. Stupid question: shouldI pull the fuel from my container to test before I put it in my gas tank?
  14. Jshinz24

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Yea, I am actually picking an intercooler up soon after I get my taxes. I was reading the forums on here last night for quite a while about different choices people have made. I knew it was a matter of time before I was definitely going to need one with our oppressing heat and humidity in the...