1. J

Cheapest place to buy 034 RSB?

urotuning.com should have a decent price. If not check ecstuning.com
  2. J

Please delete.

Not you
  3. J

Please delete.

I’m not Einstein with these cars and just trying to be a part of the community. I can only relay what I’ve been told. I do however know that these are not fake, but whatever. Just keep being you, man.
  4. J

Please delete.

Jeez. You guys have nothing better to do than comment on a post you have no interest in. That’s why it’s an ASKING price and I said negotiable.
  5. J

Tracking with spacers?

I think I should be fine this time with just 5mm up front. Track day is oct 3 so I will report back after
  6. J

Please delete.

Thanks for the bump I guess. The sensors in the wheels which cost money, too.
  7. J

Please delete.

Here are some photos (nothing in detail at the moment). If interested I can take a few more photos in detail, only a couple small blemishes to speak of. TPMS included in sale.
  8. J

Tracking with spacers?

Thanks for the help, fellas. I will leave them on and see if they rub with the smaller set up in a few weeks, they did with the flush kit. If they don't no need to take them off I suppose!
  9. J

Apr Stage 1 High tq vs. Low tq

Definitely a difference in the high to low tq MAPS. Are you DSG or MT? I have the high tq in the GTI now after having the low for over a year, and it is way more torquey and spins a ton to the point that i'm worried it will be a negative on track days. I'm 6spd, so this will differ if you have...
  10. J

Will these fit on a Golf R? 17x7.5, ET56

Sorry that’s what I meant. Lol been a long day
  11. J

Tracking with spacers?

Pretty simple question: Do you track with or without your spacers? I'm running 5mm front and 15mm rear on the GTI, switched from the flush kit that rubbed last time at track day. Thinking about just removing them for track days and putting them back on after. Thoughts?
  12. J

Will these fit on a Golf R? 17x7.5, ET56

pretty sure 18" is the smallest you can run as the brake discs are much bigger on the R
  13. J

WTB: Stock Mk7.5 Golf R Catback

So you want to trade with some monies? Im in PVD
  14. J

APR stage 1 surge

It will be happening as it’s slowly becoming a track car, but maybe a little more discussion on the topic instead of just resorting to adding aftermarket parts. There’s got to be more thought to it than that. But! If it cools down and the problem goes away, then I guess you’re correct.