GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by josh.dsg

1. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Should be washing her after our camping trip this weekend!
  2. J

Sound & fitment. That's the only difference between a $200 pipe and a $800 pipe.
  3. J

Neuspeed race springs going in this afternoon.. Long night ahead!
  4. J

Ordered my Neuspeed Race springs. Needed to low, but couldn't justify bags right now; big turbo is sounding so damn good.
  5. J

Neuspeed race + flush kit?

So I ordered the Neuspeed race springs last night.. Didn't even think to order the flush kit too. Will I regret that? I know the 1.6" drop is more aggressive than the VWR & H&R, but how much worse will a non-flush Austin look.. ? I know this is a stretch, but is there anyone with pics?
  6. J

JB1 vs S3

Had a quick run with a buddy of mine last night: Proud of this JB1!!!!!! https://youtu.be/_xr7TmNA11A
  7. J

Heat Wrapping... The god or gaudy?

Imo the gold heat wrapping looks nice on intakes & downpipes.. But has anyone seen REAL performance changes on the EA888??
  8. J

Golf 6 Edition 35 Gearbox Code

Yes. I know. I know. This is the mk7 forums. Does anyone have the OEM code listings for the Edition 35 gearbox? I can find every damn bracket, hook & hinge that connect to the box. But I can't find the actual box OEM code. Help? Please.... :)
  9. J

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

If you hold it in for 4 seconds, both the ASR & ESC should turn off. Once you get the written confirmation on your dash infotainment center, the light will pop up on the left dial :)
  10. J

Got my Circuit Werks downpipe back in. EPC fun. Interestingly enough, no EPC when I had it on the first few days. Only when I put it back on today. Granted, was a lot colder today than earlier this week, so I can imagine the turbo was blasting.
  11. J

Ah dude I'm hearing more people saying the Miltek is disappointly refined. Would you look at catless? What kind of work was involved in the pulley? I've seen it mentioned a couple of times, but every time I ask about it, people don't provide a satisfactory response. Curious to hear your take.