GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JonFowler68

1. J

034 Tunes, why is no one talking about theirs?

Here is a link to an S3 review. https://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/820477-034Motorsport-ECU-Tune-Review
  2. J

034 Tunes, why is no one talking about theirs?

Are there any updates from people with this tune? There's quite a bit of info from the audi community, but not much feedback on the golf R.
  3. J

Clutch help (I know, I know. I searched first.)

Here is a link... https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/vw-stage-3-clutch-kit-spec-sv503f-2
  4. J

I have a 2017 golf R with roughly 20k miles on it. With the cold temps the clutch started slipping. It’s only happened a few times in the cold so I imagine it’ll last me a while more. From what I’ve found... It looks like the RS hybrid has an updated disk compared to the original Hybrid kit...
  5. J

Awesome reviews guys! I'm seeing on HS Tuning's website they have the option to include a new flywheel, trans kit, axle bolts, RMS, and trans fluid kit. I'd like to change the flywheel and RMS during the install and obviously need the correct hardware for the job. These parts are available...
  6. J

How was the break in on this clutch? Is it suitable for daily driving? The website mentions a little chatter at idle with the hybrid disc. A quick review of your experience would be sweet (y)
  7. J

Oem mk7 euro tails

Pictures?
  8. J

Integrated Engineering or APR Stage 2 Low Torque

It’s funny their website doesn’t mention it but it is an option on the power link and IE confirmed it is available. I originally asked if they were working on one but supposedly it is available now.
  9. J

APR has figures for all their tunes posted on the website but I did reach out to IE regarding the low output stage 2 tune. They were going to search and get back to me so I will post what they send. I was hoping someone might’ve done their own logging and could share. These lower torque tunes...
  10. J

Thank you for the honest review. Can you elaborate on your experience with both tunes? There isn't much information on the low torque stage 2 tunes so thought this would be a good thread to start. The "Use the search" response is counter-productive. If there are already threads on these...
  11. J

You didn't read correctly. I'm asking about figures for the IE stage 2 low torque file. There are no threads addressing this specific tune. Some posts mentioned APR med torque with positive reviews. Thank you for your recommendation to something I didn't ask but there's no need to expand on that...
  12. J

I searched but couldn't find anything. Got a link? I'm going IE or APR based on my local shops so have no interest in cobb or EQT
  13. J

Looking for any dyno numbers or reviews of this map. IE doesn't have much information on the lower torque file as far as how linear it is. I'm looking at going stage 1 low torque, update the clutch, and switch to stage 2 low torque for turbo longevity/drivability reasons. APR has a stage 2 low...
  14. J

034 vs. HPA dogbone mount- performance improvement vs Vibration

Has anyone installed the pendulum with just the upper dogbone insert from 034? The full kit seems to vary from too much NVH to minor NVH but livable. The pendulum is now sold with the upper, with the lower insert sold separately. I drive a manual (golf R) but am looking for smoother downshifts...