GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jondar

1. Jondar

MK7 Part Out - MK7.5 OEM Euro Tails, MK7 Golf R Headlight Ed's Replicas, MK7 Power Folding Mirrors, Fender Subwoofer, Uniconnect Cable, DeAuto Key LED

Bump! What I still have available: Headlights (They have been boxed and out of the dust) Yakima Roof Rack Subwoofer Send me some offers, local to SoCal preferred.
  2. Jondar

MK7 5 Door Yakima Baseline Tower Roof Racks, WeatherTech Wind Deflectors, Rear Window Side Spoiler Wings (Pair), OEM GTI Grill

To be completely honest, I don't recall any noise with these racks. I think mainly due to the wind shield and design of the core bars. I unfortunately don't have any pics.
  3. Jondar

MK7 Part Out - MK7.5 OEM Euro Tails, MK7 Golf R Headlight Ed's Replicas, MK7 Power Folding Mirrors, Fender Subwoofer, Uniconnect Cable, DeAuto Key LED

Damn my rush to list all these parts... My mistake, they are actually HID, H7 6000k to be specific. I know its not your question, but the HID's are great with the Reps. Ed Rep's are great, I haven't had any issues with moisture. Also the HID's have lifetime warranty from DeAutoKey.
  4. Jondar

F/S VMR V710s 18x8.5 et35

Thank you!
  5. Jondar

F/S VMR V710s 18x8.5 et35

They appear to be so, I believe plastidipped.