GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jollybob2182

1. J

Wanted ve golf rear view high line camera

Hello, can anyone help me, I have a low line rear view badge camera fitted to my vw golf mk7, I would like to upgrade it to the vw high line camera I don’t want a new one I need a used one that has been fitted to a car and will be calibrated so when I fit it I can code it with VCDS hope someone...
  2. J

GPS ANTENNA FAULT CODE

I do not have a roof antenna so put a cable through to engine compartment and fixed it under battery and the shark fin picks up a great reception from all satellites fault code as never been back.
  3. J

GPS ANTENNA FAULT CODE

Yes I did get rid of this code permanently, I got a genuine VW shark fin antenna from EBay and fitted it behind the dash, since doing this the fault code has not come back, hope this helps.
  4. J

VW DIGITAL HEATER PANEL.

I got my digital panel from Ali Express I have done all the basic settings in (08) and unit is working with no fault codes, but in Address 17: Instruments I get the fault code it says no basic settings but I do not have the 4 digit code, in basic settings it has something to do with fuel tank...
  5. J

VW DIGITAL HEATER PANEL.

The heater control is fine all functions working as they should but only since I fitted it I have this fault code it only comes up on Instruments, I did put the old heater control back in car and fault code was cleared but come back when I put new control back in.
  6. J

VW DIGITAL HEATER PANEL.

Hello, can anybody help me, I have just fitted a new digital heater panel in my 2015 VW GOLF GTD MK7 but I am getting a fault code in my Address 17: Instruments it is in German can anyone help me get rid of the fault code Thank you. Address 17: Instruments (J285) Labels:|...
  7. J

GPS ANTENNA FAULT CODE

I would like to thank all who tried to help but it looks like I will have to live with it.
  8. J

GPS ANTENNA FAULT CODE

The antenna is new but I dont know how to check the resistance in the antenna, the MIB2 is a hacked unit.
  9. J

GPS ANTENNA FAULT CODE

Thank you I will try unplugging it and and re connectin it.
  10. J

GPS ANTENNA FAULT CODE

I have cleared it but it keeps coming back.
  11. J

GPS ANTENNA FAULT CODE

Thank you for your reply, my old antenna was broke and did not work so I got new antenna sat nav is working but keeps showing the fault code I will have a look at connection again
  12. J

GPS ANTENNA FAULT CODE

Hello can anyone help me clear a fault code< I have a vw golf mk7 gtd I have updated my sat nav to the latest MIB2, I have just fitted a new GPS ANTENNA and now getting a fault code coming up when I do a scan, I do have a genuine Ross Tech VCDS but cannot clear this fault code can anyone tell me...