GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Joel

1. Joel

DKM Throw out bearing

If it came with the LUK LSC320, like mine did. Then I would use that, it is what most use when piecing together the RSR clutch.
  2. Joel

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2019

Surprised no one has mentioned dick cookies yet... So I did.
  3. Joel

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Pulled out the Sachs SRE and replaced it with a DKM MB.
  4. Joel

It might. I tried that one, the 42DD one, another one with built in mini cat, then finally a cheap amazon one that has only thrown one code in 1.5 years. I have passed inspection twice now with it, we have to have all sensors ready in TN.
  5. Joel

I avoided it slowly while parking my new work truck... NV3500 HD it is a beast...
  6. Joel

Pulled the flywheel, waiting till Tues for a new one...
  7. Joel

FS JB4 W/Bluetooth

*****BT connect no longer available... $300 shipped in the USA Have had installed for a little over a year, pulled off this morning to install a Cobb AP. I lowered all the map 6 settings before removing, and it has the latest firmware update. Thanks, Joel
  8. Joel

What are you drinking?

Garr's Triple
  9. Joel

And I was just about to buy an AP from stratified...
  10. Joel

I hit 5 digits. Time for another oil change...
  11. Joel

What are you drinking?

Turtle Anarchy Portly Stout
  12. Joel

I bought these ones...but only because that is the size I needed for my Konig Oversteer wheels. These will not fit all wheels. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4pieces-lots-Wheel-Hub-Centric-Rings-OD-73-1mm-ID-57-1mm-Aluminium-Alloy-Wheel-hub/32653072076.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.a9756s
  13. Joel

I had the same experience. The plastic ones I received with my wheels were not smooth esp over 78. I bought an aluminum set from china off aliexpress. Smooth up to the stock limiter, the one time I have found it.
  14. Joel

Nice, you are going to be happy with the JB4. :D
  15. Joel

I took it out after a frustrating day at work. Can't help but love this car, frame of mind was restored. Plus the TSI Jetta that tried to run me gave me a good laugh...